Sayonara wild hearts

Before you start reading I'd like to say a quick thank you to ADevineLight for your request. I actually really enjoyed watching a Playthrough of the game.
——————————————————————————-

The screen lights up, the words Sayonara wild hearts showing up on the screen.

"Oh, that's a interesting title although it doesn't sound bad." Iida says curiously

"I'm at least happy that where starting with what seems to be a good one, right deku?" Uraraka asks, catching deku off guard as he's already starting guessing what this universes could be.

"H-huh? OH a yeah me too" deku responded nervously.

"Would you guys shut up so we can start this thing!" Bakugou yells, quieting the three.

3

2

1

Sayonara wild hearts

"Man I'm already pumped!" Denki shouts as he and Kirishima are practically bouncing on the couch.

The screen stays black as white words appear while a woman's voice, which sounds a lot like hagakure starts speaking.

"Not long ago, in a town much like yours there was a young men who was very happy.

Until one day his heart broke so violently that his sorrow echoed through space and time."

"Jeez, that must be one broken heart" Sero said, looking at everyone in the room.(is it just me who finds that there's times where his smile is creepy as hell?)

They where all already too focused on the universe to say anything back to him. They did hear him though.

"So our saga begins tonight. Yet eons ago. Just here, yet light years away"

The screen slowly starts descending on a building until we can see the name of the place 'Värnhemes Falafel'

"Falafel?" Asks Kirishima, not even trying to pronounce the name before it

"Also isn't Saga a video game series?" denki asks, also waiting for a answer.

"In this context saga would mean a long story of heroic achievement, it's used more in old Norse or old Icelandic narratives." Aizawa informed his student, from the corner of his eye he could see nezu was about to explain too.

"As for Falafel, Im assuming it's a type of food as the building looks like a restaurant" Aizawa finished, now going back to hiding in his cocoon.

Both Kirishima and Denki looked satisfied with his answer.

The camera zooms in as a bus passes, covering the restaurant for a few seconds. As the camera gets closer to the restaurant doors Izuku comes out holding a skateboard under his arm.

"I didn't know you could skateboard Izuku?" Todoroki asks Small might.

"I uh I can't" Izuku says nervously.