Sayonara wild hearts part 2

As promised, here is the next chapter!
——————————————————————————-

3

2

1

Sayonara wild hearts

"Yay! I really liked this universe" Uraraka says with a smile

"It's was kind of peaceful, there wasn't really any violence" Iida agrees with Uraraka.

"Plus the music is really well done" Jiro adds on

The multiverse starts with Izuku on his motorcycle, chasing after the Momo triplets. The Momos continue to move around in front of Izuku, making it harder for him to catch up to them.

Out of no where the road starts to come to a end, a huge cavern between both ends of the road. The Momos manage to jump over the caver with no hesitation or fear. Izuku does the same, though he's still behind the Momos.

They, like badasses, do jumps over caverns like that 3 more times.

"Man if I was in Midoriya's place I would be so scared!" Present mic yells.

"Bro I would be terrified, props to multiverse Deku" Denki says to no one in particular.

"I would've missed the jump and be dead" Willow say with a little laugh.

"Same" Anastasia adds.

The last jump comes around and Izuku jumps over all three and lands in front of the Momos.

Izuku lands standing on top of his bike as as all three pick up speed and zoom towards him, trying to hit him of his bike.

Izuku manages to both jump over them and land safely back into his bike.

"How!?" Shinso asks loudly.

"I would say don't question it but what's the fun in that" Willow answers smiling.

The Momos fly off their motorcycles and turn around, revealing Momo, Mina and Uraraka.

"I live!" Uraraka shouts.

Denki quickly turns his head to Uraraka before a large grin spreads on his face. He turns back to the Bakusquad, still grinning.

"I don't like that look on you Pikachu! You look like dunce face!" Bakago yells at him.

"She memes!" Denki yells, excitement dripping from his voice.

"You messed up" Jiro whispers to Uraraka, who's now thoroughly confused.

The dancing devils all separate in different directions as izuku continues to ride his motorcycle on the road.

"Does that road ever end?" Aizawa asks In desperation.

"Not from what it looks like!" Midnight replies to the cocooned version of Aizawa.

"Where......did you get your sleeping bag from?" All might asks, knowing fully well Aizawa probably won't answer.

"You should know he doesn't leave anywhere without that thing all might" Nezu replies.

As Izuku continues to drive forward Uraraka once again appears on the road.

"When am I going to get some action!" Mina whines

"At some point I assume." Jiro tells her