This is me

I was listening to the song and had a moment of inspiration so I had to write it down :3
——————————————————————————-
Everyone soon came back refreshed and ready to go. The teachers went back to sitting on the couches in the back as the Baku and deku squad went back to there been bags in there own groups.

The other student who didn't necessarily have friend groups went back to the other couches.

As everyone quiets down Willow snaps her finger to start the multiverse.

3

2

1

This is me

"Oh? This sound interesting" Iida says.

"It sounds emotional!" Mina yells from the Baku squad.

The camera focuses on a stage as present mic's voice queues in. "And to end the night off we have Izuku Midoriya, class 1 A and a surprise student from another class singing This is me!"

Izuku walks onto the stage with a mic in his hand. The spot light focuses on him, the rest of the stage blacking out as soft music begins.

"Willow, Anastasia what's happening and why are we singing again?" Uraraka asks.

"And who's the surprise guest" Sero adds on

"In this Izuku got into UA quirkless, what we're watching is UA's talent show as they decided to try that idea out this year." Willow answers "also the SURPRISE guest is a surprise!"

Everyone gives a sort of confirmation, even if their surprised that Izuku is quirkless in the multiverses and still got into UA.

Bakugou was actually quite pissed at that idea, though impressed.

"I'm not a stranger to the dark" Izuku sings as he raises his head to the crowd. "Hide away, they say. Cause we don't want your broken parts."

"Oh my god..." Midnight says awestruck. She never thought Izuku could sing that well.

"Deku, can you actually sing like that!" Jiro asks in anticipation.

"Not like that but I can kind of sing" deku shyly admits

"After the multiverse is done you so have to sing for us!" Hagakure tells him, surprising everyone as she seemed to come out of no where.

"Ah, um...s-sure I guess..." deku responds nervously, hes never had a lot of confidence in his voice.

"I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars." Deku sings. A flash back happens where you can see deku standing in a mirror, staring at his scars and what looks like....burn marks?

This catches dadzawa's attention, did his problem child also have those burn marks? He would have to investigate after this.

Meanwhile Bakugou seems to pale as he looks shocked at the damage he did to deku's body. It was never supposed to get this bad.

"Run away they say. No one will love you as you are. But I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious"

The camera zooms to the back ground where the rest of the class is hiding in the shadows, waiting for there part. Most of them are still awestruck, no matter how many times they hear his voice.

"Revelry in the dark" Tokoyami finally says something again.

"Shut up, you emo possessed bird!" (I'm not good at making up insults ;-;) Bakugou yells.