Memes!

Hi! So I was wondering if you want me to keep the LoV for the rest of the chapters or only the ones we need them for
——————————————————————————-
"I just want to help, let me lend a grip. Grab it real tight wouldn't want to let it slip. Watch it real close, man this will happen quick and I want to see you tremble all the way up to your lip." Willow sings quietly to herself, the song had been stuck in her head for hours. She thought no one heard her.

Quite a few people actually did, including the villains. Slowly the room goes quiet so that they can hear what she's singing.

"1 finger down, 2 for the show. 3 and you realize you should let it go." Anastasia continues, smiling to Willow.

"But it's to late, 4 and you really know when the 5th one hits you are never going home." Willow sings nervously, realizing how quiet the room is.

"What song was that? I don't think I've heard it before" Jiro asks.

"Well it's a rap about one of you" Willow answers.

"Who?" Toga asks, exited.

"Shigaraki's, it's called decay." Anastasia says

"People actually make content about me?" Shigaraki asks surprised.

"Yup, and a lot at that, for both the heroes and the league of villains. Anyways let's get started with this multiverse, memes!" Willow yells, the memers (you choose) yelling things along the lines of 'yes'. With that the screen light up with the first meme.

 With that the screen light up with the first meme

"Oh so we're starting of strong!" Anastasia says

"I don't really get this one but let me say, all of those positions were uncomfortable" deku says with a awkward laugh.

"How does one even do this?" Denki asks with hope.

"Well I think it has to do with the fact that I'm very small" deku dead pans. You can hear multiple people try to keep their laughter in INCLUDING a few teachers and Nezu!

 You can hear multiple people try to keep their laughter in INCLUDING a few teachers and Nezu!

"Oh, I'm just gonna leave this one here" Willow says.

"Well then" kurogiri says awkwardly.

"I'm not a failed villain! I'm always uncomfortably close to someones home!" Toga says with a smile.