Creepypastas

Credit goes to @Kkarate for the idea!

I used a theme song video just so that I can show you what more characters look like

My @ seems to like not working so I'll just leave the request here. Also I couldn't remember if you wanted them with their quirks or not so I choose to just write them without quirks, sorry if that's not what you wanted :(.

I tried to add a bit of humer, dunno if it worked.
——————————————————————————-

Willow figured that she could just start the next universe, it's not like anyone was talking.

3

2

1

A meeting with the Creepypasta's

"The fuck?" Bakugou asks with an raised eyebrow.

"This one sounds.....interesting.." deku trails off, what we're you supposed to say about a universe that has the name creepypasta?

"I mean, I was kinda getting hungry." Denki shrugs

Bakugou shoots Denki his confused look, along with a lot of other people in the room.

Now adult versions of Deku, Bakugou, Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka and Momo are shown huddled around a desk, multiple folders labeled "Top secret" are scattered on the table.

"Well that an interesting team." Aiazawa says, his full attention now on the screen. The rest off the teachers plus nezu nod at that.

"I don't get it! What do all of these victims have in common?" Uraraka shouts, exasperated. "They're all murder victims." Bakugou replies starkly. He looked completely done with everyone's shit. "No shit..." Todoroki mumbles, shooting Bakugou a glare.

"Really Bakugou?" Uraraka asks.

"That definitely sounds like Kacchan." Deku sighs.

"Shut up!" Bakugou shout.

"Can't believe you guys are dealing with muder cases." Mina shakes her head.

"I'm quite surprised as well" tokoyami adds, koji nods in agreement.

"Look, we're all getting tired, we've been at this for hours with nothing. I think we should all take a break and get back to it when we've calmed down." Iida says, his obvious exhaustion seeping into his voice. Almost immediately Bakugou shoves his way out of there, followed by Uraraka and Todoroki.