Depresed deku (edits)

Hi! I want to really really thank you guys for 56 followers!!!!!! it's also incredible how much attention this book is getting!

Oh yeah, my online classes finish in like one week but I'm behind on my homework, I'll be spending more time with doing this week of HM. So more frequent updates will happen in like a week.

I also wanna do a Q and A as a thanks but we'll see if people want that. (Place where you can ask the question will be at the bottom of this chapter)

Again thank you so much for 56!! 💜💜💜

Thanks for the request @Maryfr0 ! (I'm working on your other one) Btw it's really hard to find long enough edits so that's why the chapter is short.
——————————————————————————-
As everyone comes back from there bathroom or snack break they see a impatient Willow bouncing next to Anastasia's.

"Finally you guys are back!" Willow yells out! "Now sit your buts down 'cause we're going on a angsty ride!" She says with a smirk.

"Ooooh no" deku whispers.

"I have a bad feeling about this one" Mina says.

3

2

1

deku edits

"Actually this doesn't sound so bad. Just  people making edits about me, right?" Deku asks with a smile.

"Just wait until you see which kind" Anastasia says.

Multiple gasps can be heard from around the room. (Shocked Pikachu faces! not the time?)

"Young Midoryia did you...? Did you really try to hang yourself?" All might asks in a very concerned tone.

"No no no no, I swear to god I didn't! I mean yeah I thought about it and other ways too but can you blame me? But I swear I never took action on it! Besides I still had a bit of hope in my dreams and I couldn't leave my mom alone......BUT I NEVER TRIED TOO!" Deku mutters.

"You guys seriously need to get this kid a therapist or something" dabi said

all of the heroes agreed to that Idea after coming to a realization.

"But I don't want one........" deku trails off.

"Do you not look into your students past?"
Kurogiri asks.

"Deku..............Did Bakugo tell you to kill yourself?" Uraraka asks in a gentle tone. Deku staying quiet was the only answer they needed.

"Well shit, that's pretty fucked up, no it isn't" twice says.

"Bakugou, I'm not going to expel you as I've seen you've ever so slightly changed but we are going to have a nice talk. Because of what you said plus the image of you strangling Midoryia, your suspended for a month" Aizawa says.

"Can you even do that?" Willow asks.

"I'll allow it this time, but I'll cut it down to two weeks. I don't want it to affect his academics too much" Nezu responds.

Bakugou just keeps his head lowered, knowing he deserves it. He is grateful for the cut down though.

At this point a lot of 1A is crying, having not recovered from the last one.

Surprisingly Todoroki and Shinso are the first ones to go hug deku. Then followed all might, the rest of class 1 A and the teachers.

The LoV kind of just sat there awkwardly as Kurogiri held back Toga.

Willow sighs "Curse me and my to kind of a heart, I'm done with these." She claps her hands so every ones attention is back on her

"The multiverse is over, I'll give you guys a break to talk and do what ever you want. Now excuse me Im gonna go cuddle with Anastasia." She says as she plops herself down on Anastasia's lap with a cute smile.

Anastasia raps her arms around Willow and nuzzles her face into Willow's neck, A rare sight of the usually professional girl for the mha crew.
——————————————————————————-
Write your question at the characters name please, helps me be more organized.

Me! (irl me)

Willow

Anastasia

And honestly you can ask any of the mha characters in this fic if you wanna.