Mha "Tik Toks"

Request are going to be closed for now.

Also the reason I put quotation marks is because it's more like vines then Tik toks. They are Tik Toks though, also i just finished my classes today with a half day until january 4th, so midterms are done.

I know im late but happy last day of Hanukkah and merry christmas or anything else you celebrate in advance. btw I might be a bit rusty with their reactions, I havent written as them for like a month or two. 

Enjoy!
—————————————————————————-

3

2

1

Mha "Tik Toks"

"sounds....... intresting?" deku says hesitantly.

"seems like it'll be fine." dabi says bored.

The screen opens to show denki, todoroki, Bakugou and deku sitting together on the common room couch. 

There're all laughing as as denki starts to say "yes I have wap, wasted academic potential."

"true." jiro laughs, Denki jokingly scoffs and feigns being hurt by that.

"oh my god Kaminari (im so confused if denki's his first name or not now XD) thats not what wap means!" Midnight grumpily mutters, thinking she was about to get some drama on one of her students. 

They all start laughing harder as Todoroki continues with "I hate when people are like 'so tell me about yourself' what do you want? My trauma or my favourite Colour? Be specific" he says as he rolls his eyes while laughing at a wheezing Deku.

"if you dont want to talk to them tell them about your childhood trauma or something, it always works for me." Shigiraki informs them while everyone gives him a deadpan stare. 

"are you sure its not because your a wanted criminal?" Ojiro asks with a "are you dumb" look.

Twice's eyes widen as he mutter "I forgot about that part, their getting to me.." he trails off while pointing to the two operators .

"hey! what did we do?!" Willow shouts, offended as Anastasia  just chuckles and shakes her head.

"Who the fuck looked at the middle finger and thought 'ayo this shit kind of offensive'" Bakugou chuckles while holding up both middle fingers.

"hoever it was is a fucking genius!" Bakugou yells with a smirk.

"Im pretty sure a french person did or something" sero shrugged, never really looking to far into its origin or history.

"actually-" Deku starts but gets cut off when Aoyama's hand slapped over his mouth, shaking his head no.

you can skip the next paragraph, its just the origin stories of the middle finger I found.

if you guys are actually interested in the origin here it is: theres two different stories I've read about . 1) back in ancient times the middle finger meant to basically say your anally penetrating a men, which was offensive and crude, the penise was the middle finger and your four clenched fingers were the testicals, weird I know. 2) it was something like either the french or the english cut off the others sides captured soldiers middle finger after thier victory of  a war(since you need it to hold and do a lot of things.) and then flipped them the finger to show them that they still had theirs while the captured soldiers finger was cut off. or something along those lines, correct me if im wrong or theres a different story.