Vines

I'm keeping the LoV! Happy first day of pride month btw! P.s these aren't all Thomas sanders vines
——————————————————————————-
"Remember when I said that I would give you guys a good universe?" Willow asks, Anastasia gives her a small glare.

Everyone nods.

"I was truthful to that!" She says with a smile as she snaps her fingers.

3

2

1

Vines

"Yesss!" Denki yells out.

'Freshman' is shown on the screen as a scared Mirio is shown bending down as he passes aizawa, handing him his homework. "Thank you Mirio" Aizawa says staring him down. "Your welcome Aizawa sensei!" Mirio quickly yelps out.

"He looks so scared" Shinso says with a small smirk. "I aspire to be like that, initiate fear." Shinso says with his aizawa smile.

"I've connected two dots." Todoroki says, staring down Shinso.

"You haven't connected anything" deku says with a small smile and a sigh.

"What the fuck?" Shigaraki asks

'Seniors' Mirio slides on to Aizawa's desk. "Aizawa sensei! What's up! You guys be good to this guy, respect him. He's fun!" Mirio yells out to class 1A. "I'm going to tag you in this dude" Mirio says taking a picture with aizawa.

"Fun?!?" Midnight says laughing her ass off.

"I can be fun when I'm not tired." Aizawa deadpans.

"But your always tired?" Present mic asks in confusion. "Exactly" Aizawa says before retreating into his cocoon.

"Heey Tokoya....mi.......what the hell?" Deku stops mid sentence as he sees tokoyami on top of a cupboard staring in front of him. "Hey dude...." deku starts again, tokoyami not saying a thing.

"D...do you want anything for dinner?" Deku cautiously asks. "Chicken nuggets" tokoyami says in the most dead voice ever. (He be trying to rival Aizawa)

"I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets" uraraka whimpers out.

A gasp is heard as Momo rushes forward. "Take my wallet! Actually take both of my wallets!" Momo says literally SHOVING cash at uraraka.

"Oh um thank you but I couldn't possibly-" she gets cut off my Momo shoving her hand over her mouth. "Take.the.damn.money."

"Ok" uraraka squeaks out in a small voice.

"Damn rich kids" Twice grumbles out.

"Stop!" Bakugou shouts as Kirishima takes a spoon of what ever Bakugou is cooking "this doesn't look real" "it's not done, it's not even warm, that's still cold!" Bakugou yells at Kirishima.

Kirishima looks at what's on the spoon before catapulting it onto a cupboard close to them. "What thE FUCK KIRI?!?" Bakugou yells.

"Dude....even I know not to mess around with Bakugou'a food." Denki says, all of the class and even Shinso agreed with Denki.

"Why aren't the dishes in alphabetical order!" Mitsuki yells, basically kicking the door down.

Bakugou stares at her for a second, "what does that even mean!?" Bakugou yells back.

"definitely see similarities" Kurogiri says as toga and twice shiver at the thought that there's two of them.

"I got you a new car, it's-it's in the back yard" Todoroki says, walking into his house. "Did you clean your homework?" Endeavour asks.

"Nn.....how do you clean your-" todorki says while looking at him confused.

"No, fuck you" endeavour says with sass.

"Jeez, well fuck you too" dabi whispers.

"Wait now I'm actually wondering, how does one clean their homework?" Denki asks which causes most people to start laughing.

"Ok you know what your in time out! Get on top of the fridge, get up there!" Mitsuki yells at Bakugou as he starts climbing. "This house is a fucking nightmare!!!!" Bakugou yells back.

Everyone (expect aizawa and dabi) laughed even harder then before as they could actually imagine that happening in the Bakugou household

Anastasia claps to catch everyone's attention so that everyone was quiet and focused on her and Willow.

"Ok so I'm glad that we all got laughs out of this but I think it's time to move on, it's a good idea for bathroom and snack breaks now." Willow says as everyone walks off to where they need to go.
——————————————————————————-
Imma give you guys some pictures of my cat as a apology for lower quality then normal in this chapter, I'm still very unmotivated to do long chapters but I wanted to get a short chapter out for pride month.