🌼Feelings🌼

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
~ᴋᴇʏ~
•Y/N-ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
•L/N-ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
•N/N-ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ
•F/N-ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɴᴀᴍᴇ
•F/C-ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
•H/C-ʜɪᴀʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
•E/C-ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
🌼 Warning-ish 🌼
•has alot of cussing
🌼 You've been warned 🌼

(Nene isn't going to come, because your his first one to come to him, after you is Nene.)

You saw that you were in a room of doughnuts. And then there was ice cream on the other side of the room. The pink side was your left, and there was a blue side on your right. The blue side had three ice creams, and the pink side had a glazed donut, sprinkled donut, and chocolate. You looked confused as you just sat in the room looking around in it too see if anyone else it there. You shruged and took a glazed donut since it was like a snack to you. You heard a voice calling your name out.

"Y/N-chan"

"Y/N-CHAN!"

Then you felt a slap in your head then you woke up from your dream. It was F/N, it was last period and you woke up from your desk rubbing your eyes then giving a small yawn.

"What, the fuck was that for!" You said rubbing the back of your head looking a tad tired. "It's. The. End. Of. The. Damn day N/N!" She said looking at you as you fanned her with your hand. Then you thought of a rumour about 'Hanako-san' as your friend was talking you kept on debating whether or not to go and try to summon her to see if she's real or not. Y/F interrupted your thoughts again, she was saying that she wasn't going to go to school next week because of a family issue that she didn't care about. Then you gave her 'i could careless' look, she then left and waved at you as you waved back at her.

About 10-15 minutes since Y/F had left you, and you were still debating about going to see the rumor or not. But then you decide to go and do the damn shit, you walked out your classroom and grabbed your bag and an energy drink (sorry, if all these characters have drinks!) . You started to walk to the old school building and went to the third floor of it. You started to walk into the girls restroom as you sighed and summoned her.

"Hanako-san,"
Knock one.

"Hanako-san,"
Knock two.

"Hanako-san,"
Knock three

"Are you there?"

You did it, you 'summoned' Hanako-san. You waited to see if she would ever come, you waited about 2-3 minutes and sighed since she never came. You shruged and started to walk off then you herd something that went down the chills of your spine.

"I'm here!~"

It was a childish like voice, you turned around and looked at the stalls to see the third stall creeking a little open, you sighed, you thought maybe it was imagination or something, she couldn't be real, right?..

You turned your head back around and screamed to see a ghostly like boy, he had a choppy haircut, an old school uniform, Amber eyes, and was about an inch taller than you, then he also had Amber eyes with a white patch on the right side of his cheek in red print that said 'seal'. The boy laughed at your reaction as you were frozen, you looked at him up and down to see what he looks like besides another midget that isn't you in the same room as him.

"I'm Hanako-san of the toilets, it's a pleasure to meet you!" He said with a grin as he looked at you tipping his hat to you as you looked shocked.
"You, you don't look like Hanako-san, I mean if you were her you wouldn't be a boy, you would be a girl atleast. I don't really care about the clothes too much, just the fact that she's a girl that grants you wishes"
You told the ghost boy. He looked at you and thou that you would question about his clothes and gender, but only questioned about the gender.