☠ F A T E ☠

{Sad ass spolier ;-;}

-this is shorttt af
-spoiler ahead T^T

"Hanako-kun!"
A cream yet teal haired girl called out to a male apparition with amber eyes. He smiled at her.

'Yes Yashiro?"
He answered with a closed eyed smile.

"I'm done cleaning!"
She said excitedly with a little bit of exhausted in her voice.

"Okay you may leave then!"
Hanako said looking at her, then went back to play Hanafuda with the Mokkes.

The thicc ankle girl had a bright smile on her face. She put down the cleaning supplies and quickly got her bag.

"Bye Hanako-kun! Bye Kou-kun!"
She said with a smile as she waved at the two boys that were in the restroom.

"Bye Senpai!!!"
Kou said waving at her.

As she left  Hanako stopped smiling, and started to cry. Kou heard him crying and quickly went to him.

"H-Hanako! Are you okay?"
He said as he went to the apparition.

"Boy... Remember the little girl from No.1?.."

"Y-yes.."

"Tommorow is when 'it' happens.."
He said as he looked up at the boy with a small smile as tears climbed down his face.

Kou gave him a worried look.

"N-no! Th-thats not true!"
He said as a small tear fell off his face.

Then suddenly they heard a crash, then a car going off.

"Yashiro!"
They both said in sync

Kou quickly rushed down the old stairs and went out the school. He saw her best friend, Aoi looking at the unconscious body as there was glass scattered around as the driver who caused it quickly got out.

Aoi cried, she was basically bawling. Kou went to her and rubbed her back, causing Akane who just saw that get jelouse. The two boys already knew Yashiros fate. But they didn't want it to happen.... So soon? And Aoi also knew about it. Don't ask, she just did.

The driver said for someone to call the ambulance. Akane got out his phone and start to dial it.

.

.

.

"Hanako-san, will you grant my wish?.."

Word count: 348