🌼Kou X Reader🌼

Requested by: RainbowNekoPL
Thanks for requesting! くコ:彡

This includes:
Agust
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Amane were talking, it was the end of the day, you two were talking before you three had to leave for home.. but Tsukasa was playing his game, so he would may have to miss his supper but you both waved at each other bye, while he left.. you stayed at the school...

'Today is the day...'

'its the day when it all ends...'

You thought as a tear shed that slid down your cheek onto your top part of your body.. You walked into the school as you were crying a little as you were heading for the rooftop. As you got to the rooftop, you went to were the fence was and looked down waiting for all the kids to leave, only leaving you there. You waited for an hour, clubs were finished and nobody was here so it was your time before the janitor came and told you to get off...

'5'

You put your stuff down and walked to the fence.

'4'

You undo your hair and is now over the fence.

'3'

Looking at the view before your life ends.

'2'

You sighed, and started to tear up.

'1'

You fell off, your tears were going up as you fell...

"Ugh.." You said as you were on the floor of the rooftop, you rubbed your head as you opened your eyes to see that your still on the rooftop your eyes widen you pinch yourself "I-i have to be dead! R-right?." You said as you kept pinching yourself, then your heard a high-pitched voice that was cute,

"Your dead, but not fully."

You turned your head to the cute voice.. to just find a pink peep bunnie that you were looking at..

"Are you chiken peep, but a bunnie and that is pink?" You asked looking at the pink bunny like candy.

[Fun fact!: The peep bunnies came around in 1980's, Amane & Tsukasa, and the Reader died in the 1960's, so they didn't know what the bunnies were, only the chicks!]

The pink bunny looked a bit mad, then you made another comment.
"Can I eat you if your a peep candy?" You said reaching for the bunny as the bunny slowly became that purple blob scary thingie. You gulped and looked at it.

"So no?.." you said sweatdroping, as you looked at it. "Anyway, am I a ghost, am I in hell, or heaven?" You asked bluntly as you looked at the blob, you warnt that scared of it on a scale of 0-10 of how scared you were your fair answer would be a 4 in all honesty. Anyway back to the cute candy bunny thingie!

"Well, your dead, and a ghost. But people can see you, not like a sixth sense like they say. But just like a supernatural though."
Says one of the bunnies as they were crumbling down from the blob.

"Oh, so I'm just stuck here then..."

"Yup Ms.L/N!"

"So how will I no longer be a supernatural? Will I still be able to attend school, or do I just wonder around without people knowing about me? Or like what?"

"Ugh, stop with the questions you brat..."

You heard a familiar voice but he was behind you, Tsuchigomori-sensei. He looked different, he had pointed teeth, and afew more arms or legs.

"S-sensei what are you doing here?!" You asked in shocked.

"Supernatural"

"Oh,"

"Uhem." Said the bunny cute thing.

"Oh sorry!"

"So you will no longer be a supernatural, is when you find your true love, or a love connection with someone... And your able to wonder around the school but not able to learn, but you can't grow, but when you find your one.. you'll be able to grow and move along evenly..."

You nodded.

~Time skip to a mouth~

You heard that Amane killed his brother, and then himself... You saw the whole thing with your own bear eyes, you wanted to cry as you saw that.. but after that day you found out that Amane was in the schools building of the girls restroom.. but sadly the school had to close down the building to make a new one cause all the deaths in that building. Ever since you found out about Amane living, or his boundary being the restroom, you visited him as for Tsukasa, you never knew where he was...

~Time skip (2019-2020)~

You were hanging around with Amane again until you heard a girl that you thought she had kanckles but meh, the girl had a wish, her wish was to have a boy named 'Teru Minamoto', he tried so many techniques from a "How-to Love" book, but no luck. But after those trys and her spending time with him, they bummed into a Minamoto, he tried to exorcist Amane, or Hanako they call him, but I got the staff and pushed him out the way as I gave him a glare then helped Hanako up..

But when I looked at the Minamoto my heart was racing.. it wouldn't stop whenever I was around him, so I started to hang around the exorcist more than Hanako, the guy is pretty energetic, kind, and protective. He found out about a little guy named Mitsuba, who was part of my family tree.. so I told him hi and how he was part of my tree, he said some of his family members told him about me, I was pretty happy to find him.

One day the exorcist and I were at the stairs where Mitsuba took a picture of him at. We just talked there and just kinda messed around.

"Hey Y/N,"

"Yeah?" I said looking at the exorcist, he had a bit of blush on him, he looked flustered for some reason.

"I-i really, I really, I really like sweet potato jellies!" He said with a small smile as I looked at him.

I gave him a cute smile as I chuckled at him.
"Seems like that not what you were going to say!" I said giggling. "W-what?! What did you except me to say!" He said with a poutish face, but looked really cute.

"Hey Kou." I said after we both calmed down as I looked at him shyly..
"Yes Y/N-senpai."

"I, I think I like you.." I said quickly turning my head away from him as I didn't want to look at him at this time. I slowly turned my head back around to see him, his face was flustered and he brought me into a hug as I blushed looking at him.

"W-wha-"

"Sh! I-i like you t-too." He said as he put his head ontop of mine as I looked at him, he then kissed my forehead as I blushed more.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry if it seems like it more involved with Hanako! I tried to make it about Kou, but I don't know what it's like soooooooooo, I hope you enjoyed! Especially the requester 🥺
😅
👉👈

-The Author E