☠a d d i c t i o n☠ (pt.2 of cheater)

{☠-angst}

It's been a week since your break-up with the Rat, and a week of stress equals smoking during the week, you sighed as you got up for the second week now.. but you could careless in all honesty.

You signed and got ready for the day, and got your 'Milk'(or choki milk, or strawberry!) case that has your airpods in the case charging. You grabbed your phone and went to the restroom and started to do your morning routine.

After your routine you walked out with a cigarette pack that you put in your bag or dress pocket.

You walked out the door, with a blank face on you. You took out a (favorite color) clear lighter and lit a cigarette from your pocket. You've tried to keep things low as possible so noone knew except your sister and maybe her lil bitches too, who knows, you just hope people won't put pity on you..

You sighed as you walked along with a jacket on with your hood over and smoking, you still sometimes caught but not always.

»»————- ☠ ————-««

You sigh as you look at the school, you quickly stomped on your cig and put your pack away, aswell as putting your hood down, plastering a bright fake smile on your lips. But of course you saw the twins, but you ignored them and tried to continue your 'happy girl facade' until the ex tugged on your skirt, causing the small box to wiggle. You turned around to see a creep-ish smile on his face.

"So.. Y/N, how've you've been?"
He said with a smile, as the older one didn't look at you, but the ground..

"And why do you smell like—?"

You pushed him, making it look light but was actually hard. You continued to walk as you ignored the childish boy.

You quickly went to class, and got out your airpods from your Milk case, and put them in as you turned down the volume a bit to just be nosy.. cus why not?

"Y/N-san! How are you!"
One of your classmates ask.

"I mean I'm doing okay,"
You said bluntly with a blank look.

"What's wrong??"

"Nothing, guess I woke up on the wrong side of bed.."

"Oh, okay! Well I hope your doing good Y/N!"
The girl said, then left to go to her friend group.

You took out your phone and go on it, waiting very patiently for the teacher to come in. With a sigh you went on some games you downloaded to keep you aqupide in the meantime of waiting.

Then you felt a small pat on your shoulder, you turned around to see Nene, you gave her smile, but it was bearly noticable. She gave you a cheerful smile.

"Y/N-chan! What are you doing?"
She said with a smile pointing at my phone.
I sighed.

"Listinging (favorite song, I honestly dk)"

"Ooh, cool!"

"Mhm"
I hummed as I nodded.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Yeah"

"Why do you smell like tobacco?"