☆The Puppeteer☆ {DRAFT}

{☆-ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ}

(¡There's a slight spolier!)

☆ᴋᴇʏ☆

Pᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛᴇᴇʀ- sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

Nᴏ.8-ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 8

Y/N-ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
L/N-ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ... ɪᴅᴋ.. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀsᴋ!|
——————————-

┊           ┊           ┊           ┊

┊           ┊           ┊              ✧・゚

┊           ┊           ✧・゚

┊              ✧・゚

✧・゚

"Have you heard the rumor about the Puppeteer?"

A girl asked, whispering to her friend.

"The rumor goes like this~"

There was a girl in the drama club, she was a very happy energetic, yet mysterious girl. Most kids knew her for her puppet shows. One day she was doing a show for an elementary schools birthday party.

She was using a real knife for a knight for the kingdom theme show & party.. but something happened..

The knife got to close to her neck.. then -snap- blood started to bleed from the knife, down onto the ground of the school ground.

Now you might thought she would haunt the elementary school, but no. She had a passion for drama in the drama room..

If you want to summon her, actually you can't. You can see the apparition playing out her last show that she did. Your able to see her on breaks.

If she sees you she'll ask;

"Would you like to watch?"
She'd ask, then a quick flash of blood all over her, then another flash of her doing the show.

Some say she can control you, and then break your neck like a puppet, some also say that if you get close to her she'll tap your head and next thing you know, your the newest puppet to her collection. Others say if you watch the show, without you knowin, she'll stab your eyes out with the knife that cut her neck.

"Wow Ao-chan.. that's pretty messed up..!"

A creamed hair with teal tipped girl said to her best friend Ao-chan.

The violet girl giggled.

"Nene-chan, I thought you liked these stories!"
She said with an innocent look and giggled.

"I-i do!"
The kanckle girl pouted.

"Okay Nene-chan!~"
Her friend said teasingly.

'I wonder if Hanako-kun has heard of her..'