○ After Class ○

{⚠️- ʟɪᴍᴇ}

[• 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚈. 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 •]
•𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙰 𝚞
•𝙻𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎?

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

It was getting close to after class. In last period. But I'm supposed to stay since it's Earth Science... I'm also supposed to get tutored by Amane Yugi, since he's one of the best kids in the class with that subject.

I did have a small crush on him but I don't need to worry about crushes! I have my studies I need to do!

'But I mean.. he is cute...'
I thought and began to go into my thoughts about him. Probably having a daydreaming look on my face..

"Y/N~chan."

"Y/N~chan..!"

"Y/N~chan!"

"Y/N~CHAN!"

I could here my name being called out. I shake my head quickly and look to see who it is.

Oh, it's just Yuki, a friend of mine since the start of middle school, and now the end of it so far. She has pastel mint hair, along with light brown eyes(her original hair color was dark brown). But she mostly has her hair up.

"Y-yeah?"
I say having a pink hue from the embarrassment.

"Tutoring!"
She says as her hands on her hips as her eyes are furrowed into a slight angry expreesion.

"Oh, Yeah.."
I say sighing, lightly scratching the back of my head.

"Well, cya Yuki."
I say as I give her a small wave. Her angry expression quickly turns into a small frown as she gives me a sad wave as she starts to walk out of the classroom from my desk.

I sigh and playfully bang my head on my desk.
I groan since I don't wanna stay, I wanna go get icecream with Yuki..urghhhhh.

Then I hear a small tap on my desk. I slowly pull my head upwards to see him, Amane. I quickly sit up blushing due to embarrassment, again.

"You alright L/N~san?"
He says with a closed-eyed smile as he has his finger close to his face, giving a light chuckle.

I nod quickly, he just smiles and starts to bring a chair close to my desk after putting a science book on my down on it.

I sigh, I'm not really good in earth science since it was kinda hard for me.

"So where did Sensei left off?.."
He asks.

"Page 120 I think, yeah, it was page 120 through page 124."
I say, starting to remember.

"Okay!"
He says with a small smile and we begin to do the problems.

I start to actually get how to do the damn things, because of his help. I mean I could've figured them out myself—actually no I wouldn't because I wouldn't want to- so–

Anyway back to him tutoring me.

•◇『Time skip』◇•