🌼 Boardcasting Club🌼

~🄺🄴🅈~
ʏ/ɴ-ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
ʟ/ɴ-ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
ɴ/ɴ-ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to join a club since I had nothing to do after school, and I wanted to be active instead of allways 'cooped up' in my room until my perants came back from work.

So I decided to join the boardcasting club, it seemed pretty nice.. Anyway I sighed up for it and I got in. When I first got in I saw a green hairs girl, she looked like a doll which made me blush, then I also saw a guy that was taller than her I think, an he was pretty cute in my opinion. Yet looked very clingy towards the girl.

Then I finally saw a boy who looked about 1-2 inches taller than me, he had big amber orb liked eyes, he wore a black patch on his right cheek that said seal in red print. And he had fang-like teeth and an hat. I stopped observing how they looked and slowly slid the door opened.

I left a medium sized Creek open, you can say. I looked out to just see the boy and the doll like girl, but not the K9 kid though. You peeked your head out to see where they were at. You looked left and right slowly to see where he went. You shruged and started to put your foot in, then heard a child like voice.

"We've got a new person Sakura!"

You looked up to see the K9 kid floating above you, you fainted and slowly fell down. As you heard a blurred out female voice.

"Tsukasa! You made her faint!"

Next thing you know your in a white room, seem liked your in your dream world, there was cute puppies and kitties, you cuddled with them until you felt someone poking your head and a familiar yet new voice saying "Hey, Hey wake up."

Your eyes slowly opened up, you saw the fang like boy close to your face, and the other guy behind him as there was the girl in a corner in a chair reading a book. Your face heated and you were cuddling a pillow, in a leather chair like the same one as the girl. Anyway back to de boi.

You put the pillow infront of his face as you blushed uncontrollably, you then heard the boy chuckle as you slowly brought the pillow back to you covering half your face as you slightly shake.

He giggled as he saw your reaction.
"I'm Tsukasa!" He said cheerfully with some child-ness in it, you gave a small nod saying.

"I'm L/N Y/N, I'd prefer you to call me Y/N though, if your more comfortable with that." You said trying not to stutter you gave him a small closed eyed smile at him. The green haired girl came from her chair and went to you, as a guy with brown hair came to you as well.

"Im Hyuuga Natsuhiko, you can call me Natsuhiko or whatever you want ma'am!" The brown boy said. "And I'm Nanamine Sakura, you may call me Sakura-chan, or Nanamine-chan if you'd like." Said the doll like girl as she wore a small smile plastered on her lips, as you smiled back at both of them.

Welp, a new beginning?..

You took a big sigh as the next few days you spread some rumours of the seven wanders.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 596

Tɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ: 2-3 ᴅᴀʏs

Sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sʜᴏʀᴛ! Aɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ!