🌼S T A R G A Z I N G🌼

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗~❞

| 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 | 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 | 𝟷𝟿𝟹𝟺 |

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a Tuesday night.. a girl in a living room was arguing with her father, their relationship wasn't good, it was more of a toxic relationship with them both. Its been like that since she was five.. Her father started to drink because of her mother leaving her and her father for a douchebag of a man.

Anyways back to the girl. They kept arguing all night until the father smacked her face, tears fell from her eyes, she yelled at him and went up to her room stomping as tears fell from her eyes.

On her way to her room her slammed her door, taking out a telescope and going through a window in her room, climbing up to her rooftop, standing her telescope on her roof sitting behind it looking up at the bright moon.

She started to hum the lyrics of 'Blue Moon by: Richard Rodgers' some kids say it's old for her to like it, they say it was 30 something years ago, but she didn't mind. It was a good song with a good beat.

As she was humming her tears dried up, after she was done looking up at the moon she looked through her telescope and saw it in much more detail, her eyes were sparkling like the twinkling stars in the night, she wore a bright smile like the moon.

But as she was star gazing she felt someone else watching her. She stopped looking through her telescope and turned to her left where there was a house.

She saw a boy with Amber yellow like eyes, a choppy haircut, and with a few bandages on his arms and one on his neck. She also noticed he had a telescope. After she was done examining him she gave him a kind smile which made him blush a little.

He waved at her, she waved back.

They both blushed by the awkwardness. So they both quickly turned back and continued to star gaze. But the Amber boy couldn't stop looking at her, for some reason.

But he & her both heard a man's voice, it was her dad calling her to get back in her room. She turned to the boy and gave him a smile and wave then climbed back into her windows room. That gave him a sign to do the same.

|Wednesday|6:02 AM|

The same girl woke up to her alarm clock, her brows furrowed as she heard the annoying beeping of it. She woke up with an irritating look she wore as she got up and knocked her alarm clock off the table near her bed. As she got off the bed she yawned and stretched.