♫End This (L.O.V.E)♫

{♫-songfic}

¡NOTICE!
This is my first ever songfic, so please, please, please! Be kind towards this oneshot! Anyway heres the pairing!!!

•[𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚇 (𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗) 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛]•

A girl was crying in her room. Punching her bed as she was filled with anger, confusion, jealousy, and sadness.

She didn't know why her 'true love' would do this to her. She didn't get why he would ever at all?! He was such a nice, kind hearted guy.. nobody would ever agree he would do such thing.. right?

Wrong.

𝘓, 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦..

"I Love you sooooOoo much Y/N!'
A boy with brown hair with glasses said to his h/c partner. The girl just smiled purely.

Then in two blinks, or maybe three. The h/c girl saw her partner kissing a violet petite girl. The s/c girl cried silently as she saw that. She quickly ran away.

"Who was that?"
The petite girl said.

"Hmm.. probs a bird or something."
The boy with glasses said as he fanned his hand. Then he went back to kiss the violet hairs girl.

"𝘖, 𝘪𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵-"

Said the girl who was on her bed who was just punching her pillow.

𝘝, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘰𝘶𝘴..

A voice said along with a gulbed down sob.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘌-𝘕-𝘋 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘓-𝘖-𝘝-𝘌, ʟօʋӼ, ᏝᎧᏉᏋ

~

A girl who was now thinking about her ex, well not so much of an ex. She knew about what he was doing, but never brought it up though.

She was thinking about the brunnet* and looked at the roses on her desk in her room.

'𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶,

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮.

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.'