07

NO POV

"i believe they exist. if humans exist, why can't aliens? they may exist but just in a different world compared to ours," renjun said tentatively.

it was a friday night and they miraculously had no homework that day. haeyoung and renjun were talking about conspiracies while walking to her house for a movie night with the group, renjun being the last to arrive as he got lost and she had to pick him up.

"let me just quickly change the topic, how did you even get lost? you've been to my house before and my street isn't even that complicated." she bewildered.

"mark was the one who brought us to your house on tuesday. i wasn't paying much attention to the surroundings honestly," he shrugged.

"since when do you even pay attention to nature?"

she was right, there were lots of plants and trees planted beside her street and it definitely made the street look like an never ending enchanted pathway. attractive flowers like tulip, orchids, daffodils and lilies adorned the different shades of greens and occasionally, cherry blossom trees would be planted, making it a very idyllic location. and since the cherry blossoms were a rare occurrence, renjun barely paid attention to mother nature.

mark even said it smelled too "plant-ful". whatever that meant.

after a short walk back to her house, the two were bombarded by their friends, complaining that they were late. mainly attacking renjun because he was the one who got lost, thus wasting more time.

"how would i know i would get lost? it's not like i come here everyday. you guys make it seem so easy to come here. and if you forgot, i live the furthest from her house," renjun huffed, taking a seat in between jaemin and jeno.

"what movie did you guys pick?" renjun questioned.

haeyoung let the 6 boys who arrived earlier choose since she had to pick renjun up and didn't want to waste any more time.

"inside out," jaemin replied.

"who picked this?" renjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"i did," haechan replied monotonously.

"psh, no wonder." renjun scoffed.

"just shut up and enjoy the movie." haechan turned off the lights.

'hm. it seems like they really fought that day,' haeyoung thought.

"where are the snacks?" chenle asked, pausing the movie.

"go take it yourself." jisung unpaused the movie and turned his attention to the movie, leaving chenle sulking and sinking into the seat.

haeyoung sighed and got up, taking the bags of snacks that the boys bought the other day, passing it around so at least each of the boys had something to snack on.

"you're welcome," she muttered softly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

___

after the movie ended, the seats and carpet were surprisingly clean, not much chips were scattered around. some were wiping their tears away and some were fast asleep. and by some, there were 4 of them.

"that was kind of sad though," haechan said and yawned.

"oh, look at the four of them who are knocked out," jeno chuckled and took out a marker.

"where did you even get that from?" haeyoung knitted her eyebrows.

"i just found it in my pocket. so might as well put it into good use, am i right?" jeno snickered.

"are you really-"

"yes."

jeno started drawing cat whiskers and a boopable nose on jaemin's face.

"awww wait he actually looks so adorable," haeyoung cooed.

moving on to mark, haeyoung grabbed the marker and drew a lion mane around his face. not forgetting a heart shaped nose as well.

next up was jisung. ah, chenle had the honours to draw on his face. he drew a pair mouse ears and whiskers, not forgetting to draw a block of cheese beside his mouth.

last but not least, renjun. haechan drew a dick on his forehead.

"that's what this dickhead deserves for calling me donkey." haechan smiled victoriously.

haeyoung snapped a photo of all four of the sleeping princes with masterpieces drawn on their faces. the remaining four also joined in on the photo, setting it as everyone's lockscreen.

"do you guys want pizza? just for the four of us." jeno asked, already dialing the pizza place.

"hell yeah!"

___

after 30 minutes or so, the four of them started stirring awake.

"what time is it?" mark asked groggily, unaware of whatever that was on his face.

"it's currently 12:47. did you have a good sleep?" haeyoung batted her eyelashes.

"i guess. did you guys eat pizza without me?" he pouted, noticing the empty pizza box in front of haechan.

"yeah, maybe."

he sighed and rubbed his eye, clearing his vision.

he made eye contact with the 3 other boys who fell asleep and laughed, causing all 8 of them to burst out in a fit of laughter.

"WHAT THE- HAHAHAH!" he couldn't even make out a proper sentence as he kept laughing and clapping like a seal. he stopped laughing momentarily to take a breather, but laughed harder once he saw renjun's.

"what's on my face?" renjun freaked out, noticing that almost everyone was laughing mainly at him.

"check your phones," chenle giggled and passed them their phones, only to be greeted with a photo of the four with drawings on their faces sleeping soundly while the other four were posing at the back set as their lockscreen.

"this just teaches you guys to not sleep when we're around," haechan grinned.

"especially you, renjun. not when haechan's around." haeyoung warned him.

"SO HE WAS THE ONE WHO DREW THIS DICK ON ME?" renjun screamed, trying to get it off his forehead.

"guys please don't forget that jungwoo is in his room studying-" haeyoung didn't manage to finish her sentence as renjun started yelling, getting ready to beat haechan's ass.

"HAECHAN, YOURE SO DEAD." renjun started chasing haechan around the house which caused jungwoo to (almost) kick them out of the house. but luckily, it was late and jungwoo didn't have the heart to do that.

so, the eight of them had a sleepover. some had to borrowed jungwoo's clothes and unfortunately, haeyoung only had one extra onesie, so she could only match it with one person. she decided to match with jisung. haeyoung was in a pink bunny onesie while jisung was in a gray bunny onesie.

they ended the night off by playing some board games like monopoly and went to sleep in haeyoung's living room.