20

HEARTBREAKER.BOT_:
0h n0#! w3##4r3 cvrr3n+1¥ f4c1n9 s0m3%%s3rv3r 1ssv3s#s0 w3 4dv1c3 y0u%n0+ t0#%l0g 1n#*t0 t63 4pp*%unt1l t63 s3rv3r##%#1s f1x3d.

haeyoung being haeyoung, she didn't listen and logged into the app like usual the next day.

___

HEARTBREAKER.BOT_:
rule #7
—lö̷̧̨̡̩͇͙̩́̈́̈̕̕v̷̢͈͚̙͓͚͖̘̬͍͎̮̻̋̆͑̿̓͂̔̾́̇̐͐̾̌̓̈́̈́͂̅͝e̵̢͉̺̳͓̣̜͖̗̭͈̼̤̐͆̏͌̀̈́̇̋̇́͝ͅ ̵̛̩͚̪̻̠̗̼͉̦̜̖̫̓͛̀͘͝to̴̡̞̲̣͉͎̬̼̺͆̋̐̍̾̊̑͘͝ ̶̧̧̖̹͈̩͚̰̖̬̺̇͜ÿ̸̡̢̗̫͈̞̻̻̜̜̣̘̳̯́̀̽̅̐̈͐̐͘ou̶̗͉͙͂͐̉͆͐̉͐̀̄͘͝ ̶̢̢̛̣͎̖͇̜̦̜̬͓͈̰͚̤̜̥̬̼̳̃͐̔͊̒̐̈́͐͊͛is̸̛̭̦̉͊̎̾͗̓̅̽̋̀͝͝ ̵̗͙̪̺͓̱̠̬̖͖͓̘̜͖͙̞̉͛̓̇̚j̶̢̧̺̮͍͇̝̤̖̯͎̰̯̘͚̐͌͊͐̿̓̉́́̃̏̀̈́̚̕̚͘ǘ̶̹̞̱̹̱̲̮̦͈̫̘͇͕̘̹͔̙̳̯̦͊̈́͋͒̈̉̂̈́st ̶̛̞͕̲̭͇͉̺͖͖̺̫͖̊̏̈́͌̅̍͂̅̍͒̈́̄̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝ą̵̡̡̨̧̛̙͇̖̝̙̩͕̫̗̙͕̬̯͖̀͛̀̉̈́̾̓̄͌̔̿͘̕͠͠͝ͅ ̵̡̪̳̬̭̭̮̦̦̯̞̥͆̃̀͑̏͐͛̇̿͘͘̚͝g̸̡̜̣̳̮̘̯̟͕͔̤̗̗͊̐̔̃͒͋͒̈́̈́̽̓͒̑̂̂̈́͝͠͝a̴̢̯̙̳͙̫̣͍̖̩̥̣̯̒̃̊͂͊̓̊̈́̂̔͐̊̈́́̔͒̈́̊̄̚ͅͅm̸̢̤̭̦͇͍̫̳̈̔̿̿͐͗͋͑̐͊͛͒̔̌͋̚͝e̷̞̥̜̎͑̆̈́̍̂̈́̔͑

___

"jungwoo, keep it down! it's a saturday, let me sleep in!" jungwoo kept tugging on haeyoung's blanket, ignoring her complaints.

haeyoung glared at jungwoo and he backed away, crossing his arms. "hey, is this how you treat an elder?"

she rolled her eyes and ruffled her hair, sitting up on her bed.

"you're not even that much older than me. anyway, what's the occasion today? you always let me sleep in on weekends." she copied him and crossed her arms.

"lucas and some of his friends are coming over. i wouldn't want to tell them, oH mY cOusiN iS sTill slEepiNg would i?" he said mockingly, raising his pitch higher.

"i don't see what's wrong with that?"

"it's already twelve." he stared blankly at the confused female.

"...and your point is?"

"just make yourself look presentable."

"but this is my house-"

"it's actually mine," jungwoo deadpanned and strode out of the room, not wanting to drag the conversation any longer.

haeyoung stared blankly at the wall for a good five minutes before making her way to the bathroom to get ready and make herself look presentable, just like what jungwoo wanted.

just as she was drying her hair, loud booming voices could be heard downstairs though it felt as if it was blasting through the whole house. but there was one voice that was the loudest. of course, it's lucas.

"where's haeyoungie?" lucas supposedly asked jungwoo, but haeyoung could hear it even from upstairs.

she put the towel away and swiftly made her way down, greeting everyone in the living room.

"hi-"

"HAEYOUNG! I MISSED YOU! DID YOU MISS ME?" lucas smiled widely, making his way towards haeyoung with his hands up, wanting to give her a highfive.

"woah your hand is so tiny-" lucas gasped.

"xuxi, you just have humongous hands." ten deadpanned.

haeyoung held in a laughter and scanned everyone in the room, noticing some unfamiliar faces.

"haeyoung, as you can see, this is lucas, ten, winwin, xiaojun, hendery, yangyang-"