35

"where should we go?" jisung asked through the phone as the seven were in a group audio call.

"let's go to someone's house, one we've never been to before." an idea popped into renjun's head.

"sure," everyone agreed.

"renjun is finally using his brain," haechan gave a witty comment.

"i haven't been to mark's house," jeno said.

"i go there almost all the time," haeyoung shrugged although no one was able to see her.

"oh?" haechan's lip curled up, a teasing smirk forming.

"what?" haeyoung asked, oblivious to whatever haechan was thinking.

"whatever you're thinking of right now is not cool, haechan." mark sneered.

"i didn't say anything though," haechan retorted.

"moving on," jeno cleared his throat.

"i don't think we've been to haechan, chenle and jisung's house before." haeyoung said.

"and mark. the rest of us has never been there before," renjun reminded.

"right," haeyoung nodded.

"my baby sister is at hom- i'm not baby!" a female voice resounded through the call, most of them could easily guess that it was mark's younger sister.

"minguk!" haeyoung happily grinned.

"is that haeyoung?" minguk asked, gasping.

"yes it's me," haeyoung chuckled.

"i'm in a group call," mark held the phone further from his face, informing minguk.

"what's that?"

"it's basically when a group of people call and-"

"hello minguk! i'm haechan," haechan cut mark and his long story short, greeting minguk. the others followed suit, introducing themselves.

"why not we turn on our cameras?" chenle suggested. a few shuffling sounds could be heard, mostly from jeno's side.

"bet jeno is putting a shirt on." renjun stated.

"how did you know?" jeno faked a gasp.

"out of all of us, who do you think would be the most confident to walk around the house shirtless?"

"excluding haeyoung of course," renjun added on, cheeks slightly heating up due to embarrassment.

"...me?" jeno uttered, sounding unsure.

"exactly. i rest my case."

jisung was the first to turn on his camera, followed by renjun, haechan, chenle, haeyoung, mark and jeno.

"why is renjun still wearing his pyjamas?" haechan questioned, judging him behind the screen.

"what? i don't see the need to change if i'm not leaving the house." renjun said bluntly.

nobody exchanged a single word.

"don't act like you've never done this before," renjun heaved out, noticing everyone's silence.

"right..." chenle dragged, unconvinced.

"anyway, this is minguk, minguk, these dumbasses are my friends," mark switched the camera angle so it was facing minguk.

"i'm telling mum you said a bad word!" minguk was on her way out to snitch but mark stopped her before she could even leave his room. "if i let you meet them in real life, promise you won't tell on me?" mark held out his pinky. "hmm, promise."