Sweden

"Yeah I'm actually really happy right now" Demi tells her interviewer with a big smile, the kind where you can hardly see her beautiful eyes.

"Oh Demi, do tell who it is" the interviewer gives Demi a mischievous grin. Demi just chuckles, shaking her head. She probably isn't going to tell them, I wanted her to keep us a secret. Not for any bad reason, I just want her to have something to herself, she doesn't have enough privacy.

"All I can say is that they make me happy" she winks at the camera.  I chuckle, and someone from behind me nudges my head.

"Stop drooling over my sister" Dallas teases me, and her mom walks over too.

"When are you going to tell her?"

"When she comes back" I tell them, I have big news and I know it's going to affect my relationship with Demi. I was playing locally against a couple of players from a league, and someone watching offered me something I couldnt refuse. So while Demi's on tour, I've been working extra hours, to save up. I'm going to Sweden, to play for a professional team there. I told her I have news for her when she comes home, and it's either going to tear us apart or she'll be happy for me.

"When do you leave again?"

"A week from now, and I'm anxious" I tell them, and they nod sadly. I've really enjoyed my time with them, they really treat me like family. I don't know how I'll ever repay them, for letting me into their home.

Time Skip

"Finally! I've been waiting for you to here the song" she tells me as she leads me to her room. She told me to lay off the album, because of a special song she wanted to listen with me. Of course I was going to listen to her. I've been dodging it left and right. We sit on her bed, as she goes through her phone.

(She wrote this for a childhood friend but in this story, obviously it'll be different)

As the play songs, it's starts with a piano, I already know it's going to beautiful.

I can't sleep tonight
Wide awake and so confused
Everything's in line
But I am bruised
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I kinda need a hero
Is it you?

I remember specific lyrics she sang to me once, it was the song she said was for me. I listen to the words carefully as she holds my hand. Her mom told me that she'll take my judgement hard, and I totally understand. She told me she takes her criticism hard, and sometimes she beats herself up about it.

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
Bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

The night I called her my Nightingale, our first intimate moment.
Now at the end of the song, I lean down to her level to kiss her. She reciprocates it, her hand meeting my cheek lovingly. Our lips molding into one another, her lips taste like chapstick. Explains why she has soft lips, intoxicating and addicting.

"Wow Demi's getting it on" A unknown voice to me, breaks our kiss. I turn around and it's a girl with blonde hair stands by the Demi's bedroom door. I never seen her before, other then some pictures in Demi's room. She's told me about her, I think her name is Marrisa. I get up from the bed, and Demi follows after me.

"MJ, this my bestfriend Marissa" I extend my hand to shake Marissa's. She takes a while to shake my head, as she observes me. Demi clears her throat, and she motions to Marrrisa. She was doing it behind my back, but I can see from the corner of my eye. Finally her hand meets mine.

"MJ Honey, can you help me downstairs real quick!?" I hear Mrs. Delagarza call for me. I excuse myself with Marissa, and I kiss Demi's forehead before I leave.

No one's POV.

"So that's the girl you've been talking about"

"Yeah MJ, she's great"

"Oh My Demi, she's probably going to use you for image. You have to be more careful Hun. I'm just saying, she'll up and leave" that sentence was enough to make Demi question, and feel insecure. Just when Demi felt like everything was going into place, but she was wrong.

Time Skip............

"Hi I'm Christen"

"MJ" I shake her hand, and she gives me a small smile. I grab my bags, and set them in my room. I'm sharing an apartment with her. She seems really nice, and she speaks English so that's a plus! I sit on my bed, and text Demi's family that I made it safely. I haven't talked to Demi in a while, not even a text back from her. I've been sending her messages, like when I took my flight out, and when I landed. I set my phone to charge, and I walk to out the room. I see my roommate smiling down on her phone, very much with some type of lovey dovey eyes.

"Hey" I tell her, and she doesn't look up. She just keeps smiling at her phone. I call for her again, and still nothing. Do I want to throw a pillow at my new roommate? That I just met not even 3 mins ago?

What's the worst that could happen.

I grab a pillow from the couch, and I throw it at her. She yelps when it hits her forehead.

"What was that for?!" She says picking up the pillow from the ground, preparing to throw it back at me.

"I've been trying to get your attention for the last 40 seconds" I tell her. She looks at me shocked.

"I didn't hear you"

"Yeah I know cause your too busy all smiley, and in love over there with who ever is sending you messages" I tell her chuckling, and I take seat on our couch.

"Sorry I was just reading a message from one of my national teammates." When she told me that, I look closer at her. She looks quite familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. She looks up from her phone, as if she knew someone was seering holes into her head.

"What?"

"Holy shit, You're Christen Press!"