Instagram

"So.. you told her that you love her.. and then you got on a plane.. to the other side of the world and she hasn't texted you since you left?"

"Well when you put it that way.. it sounds.. harsh?" I tell her making her chuckle, which I break a smile too. Christen and I became easily good friends, considering only a few of us are from the US. She's told me about who she likes, Tobin Heath. Big fan, and she hasn't told her how she feels because she doesn't think Tobin would feel the same.

"You still haven't told me her name" we're cutting fruit to make dinner, we just got back from practice.

"It's not like it matters anymore.. I'm sure she's living fine without me anyway" she shakes her head at me.

"Come on at least give me her last name"

"That's too obvious"

"You know what, I trust you. Her name is Demi Lovato"

.............................................

"I told you honey, she would just leave when she finally got what she wanted with you"

"Shut up Marissa, MJ is nothing like that" Matthew argues. Sarah nods agreeing with Matt. Demi is quiet, she doesn't have much to say.

"Demi, MJ was taking a once in a lifetime opportunity. She even told you days before she was planning on leaving, you stopped talking to her while she was blowing up your phone and constantly trying to corner you at your house. She was trying to spend as much as she could with you before she left, you rejected to her."

"Who's side are you on?" Marissa cuts in, and Demi looks back up to Sarah, mirroring the same questioning look Marissa was giving.

"I'm not siding with anyone, I'm just being civil. You know I'm be on your shit Demi, MJ wouldn't just leave you to leave you. She's chasing her dreams, like you would if it were reversed. Yeah it hurts me, that your hurting because girl your number 1 boo, but you're also the one ignoring her calls"

Marissa scoffs as she goes through her phone. Demi looks down sadly, as she plays with the sleeves of her hoodie.

"Explain this"

1,567 likes@MJTorre6: What would Christen say? 'How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you' -Rupi Kaur

1,567 likes
@MJTorre6: What would Christen say?
'How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you' -Rupi Kaur

Tagged: @christenpress

Comment disabled...

"Could just be an innocent best friend picture, Demi and I do those all the time"

"Ugh fine, look at this then" Marissa hands back Sarah the phone.

10,893 likes@christenpress: 'You make me smile brighter, Laugh louder, and live better'

10,893 likes
@christenpress: 'You make me smile brighter, Laugh louder, and live better'

Tagged: @MJTorre6

View all comments

@KellyOHara: 👀 when are you going to introduce me to this new hot boo🤤

   🔽@Megankling: oh gosh Kelly, you sound desperate

@AlexMorgan: Why do you guys sound so surprised? That's Kelly all the time.

@TobinHeath: okay so we're just gonna ignore who Christen is talking about.... 😕

@Lovatic1: @tobinheath that's MJ Torres, Demi's ex girlfriend 🙄 Guess she's already moved on to her next victim

@Lovatic2: @MJTorre6 such a fuckgirl😒

@MJTorre6: Hey @tobinheath we have a lot to talk about🤔, hope you don't mind babe @christenpress

     🔽@christenpress: Ha what do you think your doing? MJ 😑, Don't listen to her Tobin.
     🔽@TobinHeath: why not chris? Seems like shes the only one  reaching out to me.. from Sweden.

@AshlynHarris: it's getting really hot, oof the Tension.. and it's not from how hot Christens new boo is. Or maybe.. it is?
     🔽@christenpress: not helping 🙄

"Okay so maybe the occasional little flirt but that means nothing compared to how she confessed to Demi, how much she loves her.. or did you forget Demi?" Matthew looks to Demi for some type of answer, but she just gets up from the couch and leaves the room without a sound.

Like friends they are, they look through the window to see Demi sitting in the patio, talking on the phone with someone.

Meanwhile Demi smiles, holding the phone to her ear. Hearing the voice of someone she hasn't in months.

"Yeah.. you too bye Wilmer" she hangs up on the call, staring at his name across the screen. She pushes her home button, and a picture pops up. Taken not to long ago.

A message pops up on her homescreen

MJ🥰: Don't give up on us..

But it was soon bumped below a new message.

Wilmer: Can't wait to see you again babygirl😘

........................................

"Come on MJ, get it together. You've missed half of your passes, it's not like you" Christen tells me following me to the bench, Vero following after her. Both seem concerned about me. Christen sits next to me, and puts her hand on my thigh making me look to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Just.. Demi was seen out having dinner with Wilmer.. and it's like, Like I was just some summer fling."