chapter 7

Time skip

Ryo:wait you mean it I can go on the 10th floor.

Eina: yes but only since you've gotten yourself a supporter.

Ryo: yay thanks lily.

I then hugged lily but quickly let go causing me to blush a bit.

Lily: looks like someone's excited.

As we was walking in to the dungeon.

Freya: I want you to test him with a Minotaur.

Back with ryo.

Time skip

As we got to the 10th floor.

Immediately see an ogre I go and attack it I take off my axe and I ran at it I went to the right of it and chopped it's right leg off I then jumped over it and brought my axe down the middle of it cutting it in 2 as it turned to dust lily grabbed the stone but when we looked up we both heard.

Rooaarrr!!!!

We both looked to see.

Ryo: let's do this.

I then ran at it but I moved out of the way so lily could shoot it with her arrows I then jumped over it and took out axe and I threw it at it with so much strength that I heard my arms pop I landed by lily.

Lily: great now grab your axe and let's go get more.

Me being a dumbass forgot that the axe isn't like the one Ganesha had given me I held out my hand to catch it.

Lily: you know your axe Ganesha gave you is at home right.

Ryo: I know.

Lily: then why are you still just holding out your hand go get it.

Ryo: I just have a feeling that it'll come back.

Lily: tha-

Lily was cut off when she looked at ryo she saw he's axe behind him it started to move until it came right back to ryo.

Ryo: see I'm just that  cool.

Lily: oh come on that's impossible.

Ryo: no it's totally possible hehe.

Lily was about to say something else but was cut off by a bunch of ogres spawning.

Lily: this conversation isn't over.

She then started to shot the ogres and you took your axe and started to go to work.

Time skip.

As you was coming out of the dungeon you heard.

Bete: oh hey runt.

Ryo: oh hey bete.

Bete: hey have you been able to go further in the dungeon.

Ryo: yep I'm able to go to floor 10 now.

Bete: hmm do me a favor come over to the Loki familia tomorrow around 1 and I'll be waiting for you I've been wanting to test something.

Bete:( I don't know what it is but I just got a feeling about him.)

Ryo: ok see you then.

As bete walked away.

Lily: did you actually get invited to meet up with one of the Loki familia.

Ryo: yep now wanna go get a drink.

Lily:sure.

As we was getting a drink we was talking to a few people that was working here.

Syr: so wait your almost leveled up.

Ryu: hmm how is that you know this.

Ryo: well miss enia said that she wasn't for sure but it looked like I was about about to lvl up and plus I've got a feeling.

Lily: well cool.

Ryo: but I wish I knew some magic that would make stuff so much easier.

Syr: oh if you wanna learn magic then maybe this will help.

She then handed me a book that said spells a dumbass could learn.

Time skip

As I was laying on the couch I picked up the book syr gave me I stayed to read it but I before I could read it I fell asleep I was floating in a void but just then I saw me of all colors a green/red/blue/yellow/golden/silver/brown the red one then asked.

Red ryo: what is magic to you.

Ryo: magic it's something that someone mostly uses for destructive purposes but it's more then that it's something that could save lives not just destroy them something a hero can do.

Just then all of me then said.

Ryo's: that's childish.

Ryo: maybe so but that's what I believe in.

Just then all of them transformed in to balls and then went inside my chest I then saw all black.

Time skip

I was woken up.

Hestia: come on ryo or I'm going take advantage of this.

When I heard that I jumped up went behind the couch.

Hestia: I knew that would work come lay down I wanna check your stats.

I did so.

Small time skip.

Hestia: what the hell!

Ryo: is something wrong.

She got off me and looked at me.

Hestia: well looks like you learned some magic spell's.

Ryo: wait what!

Hestia: yeah here this is what there called.

Fire bolt- shoots a bolt of fire at your enemies.

Frezy plant- have vines that come out of the ground piercing anything in their path.

Ice make arrows- can make arrows- that hit your enemies.

Lightning havoc- makes a giant lighting bolt down on your enemies.

Water slicers- blades of water that slice your enemies to pieces.

Earth dragon- makes the earth in front of you spike up ant in the front of it is a dragons head.

Hestia: now the next 2 spell's never under any circumstances are you aloud to use this unless you're about to die.

Fairy glitter- creates a Halo of fairy magic that takes down any enemies.

Fairy law- takes down all enemies that you see as enemies.

Ryo:*stars in eyes* I can use magic!

Time skip

As I was walking to the Loki familia I see bete.

Bete: aw there you are pipsqueak.

Ryo: I'm not a pipsqueak!

Bete: come on also there some God's who wanted to watch the fight hope you don't mind.

Ryo: sure I don't care.

As we was going through the doors to the Loki familia I hear.

???:oh is this who your fighting.

I turned around to see.