chapter 13

Bete then picked ryo up bridel style and brought him in to an empty room he laid him on the bed he then told a random member to go find riveria and tell her it's an emergency.

Small time skip

As riveria walked in she saw was going on she rushed to his side.

Riveria: what happened.

You could almost hear the motherly tone in her voice.

Bete: a lvl 4 ass hat got jealous and punched him in to our putter wall.

You could see her mad but she put that aside for now.

Riveria: bete take off his armor I can't properly assess his situation while it's on.

Small time skip.

As bete finished getting of his armor the twins came in.

Tiona/tione: what happened!

They ran to his side.

Bete: a lvl 4 bitch got jealous.

Riveria: no everyone stand back.

They did as was told she held her staff and said.

Riveria: X-RAY!

X-ray is a magical power that riveria has it let's her see in the body of who ever is hurt and finds what's the problem is as she looks though his body she gasped.

Bete: so how bad is it.

Riveria: 4 broke ribs 1 dislocated arm left ankle sprained right leg broken.

Everyone in the room was mad but mostly worried over ryo.

Riveria: he mustn't be moved I shall go inform goddess Loki then I well go get the doctor.

Tiona: I can go get the doctor you just focus on tell Loki.

Small time skip after the doctor saw ryo and patched him up.

Bete:(why does bad things always happen to good people.)

Just then Loki and riveria walked in with ais sis immediately went over to ryo.

Loki: so what did the doctor say.

Tione: he said he has to stay in bed 2 weeks minimum but a month is advised he also said that we can't move him from her for at least 3 days.

Ais: he's staying the month.

Loki: yeah I mean hestia just in a run down building and we'll wait has anyone told her about this.

Tiona/tione: uhh.

Loki: shit Finn!

Just then Finn entered.

Finn: yes you called.

He then saw ryo and his face turned serious.

Finn: what happened.

Loki: no time go get hestia and tell her this hurt quickly.

He did as she said.

Time skip.

As Finn came back with hestia hot on his trail she saw ryo and went straight to him hugging him and started to cry.

Hestia:*crying* what happened!

Loki then put a hand on her shoulder she might not got along well with her but she's not heartless.

Loki: someone got jealous and well I'm sorry he can't move he's staying here until he heals I'm sure you understand why but I still can't believe someone could do this.

Seeing someone so good get hurt Is too much for some people Hestia then hugged loki as Loki sat with her and hugged her back.

Loki: it's ok just let it out.

Loki remember the first time one of her familia members was hurt she knows what it's like to love them give them the power to fight but also to never see them again.

Loki: come on let's go talk he needs to rest.

As they left Loki nodded to Finn.

Small time skip.

Finn: bete who did this and why.

Bete: Allen cho he's a lvl 4 of the Ganesha familia.

Finn: hmm Ganesha wait didn't ryo save a few adventurers from the Ganesha familia.

Ais: yes it is also Ganesha was the reason why ryo got the nickname Lil hero saying it was cause he saved his family.

Finn: yes how about we go over there to tell Lord Ganesha what's going on ais I'm assuming you're staying here.

Ais*nods head*

Finn: ok are the rest of you coming.

Bete: yeah.

Tiona/tione: hell yes.

Riveria: I'm staying here to keep Ian eye on ryo's condition.

Finn: that's fine I'd prefer that shall we.

They then walked out.

Time skip.

Finn's pov

As we make it to Ganesha's we are outside their gate.

Guard: what's your business here.

Finn: we are here to talk to Lord Ganesha on behalf of goddess Loki.

Guard: proceed.

They then opened the doors we then went in we was shown where his office was we knocked and heard.

Ganesha: come in.

We do and as we do we see Ganesha at his desk it looks like he was thinking something over.

Ganesha: ah have a seat.

We do as says.

Ganesha: I was about to go over to Loki's to discuss something that happened today but you've saved me a trip I'm guessing this is over what has happened.

Finn: yes but before we have our say I would like to know what you've been told.

Ganesha: very well I was told that that my familia member Allen cho was walking minding his own business until bete here attacked him out of no where now I know bete would have been provoked to do cause he wouldn't really care about unless something happened.

Finn: hmm I see tell you know hestias child correct the Lil hero.

Ganesha the smiled a little.

Ganesha: ah yes he saved my familia members from being killed I can't thank him enough.

Finn: well cho was the one who attacked ryo.

At this Lord Ganesha had a look of pure shock and disbelief.

Ganesha: no no he wouldn't would he.

Finn: you see he was so jealous that it took him so long to lvl up but ryo only a month his jealousy got the better of him he punched ryo so hard he impacted in to our outer wall almost breaking it ryo is in critical condition as of right now riveria is keeping an eye on him but that's not all he's in a coma because of him.

Ganesha: it just can't be.

Finn: when ryo passed out cho was going to kill him he was going to punch him in his head bete would you say it was meant to kill.

Bete: definitely.

Finn: if bete here didn't stop him then ryo wouldn't be able to ever do anything ever again he would've died.

Ganesha: I shall deal with him myself please forgive my familia this my fault.

He then got up and got on the floor and before he could start.

Bete: we're not the ones you should apologize to.

Ganesha your right I'll head to hestia's at once.