chapter 10

Time skip

As I was about to lay down I saw that outside the window it was storming I just hope it's not lightning cause well I might use a lightning magic but it's never as loud as regular lightning I then hear a lightning bolt hit the ground I jumped up and I layed back down when another one came.

Time skip of lightning 20 minutes.

I finally got up and headed towards goddess hestias room I was crying just a little the lightning brings back really bad memories from when my parents died I got to her door I slowly opened it as I went inside I got beside her bed and started to poke her a little.

Hestia:hmm.

Ryo:*crying* g-goddess.

When she heard my voice she shot right up and looked right at me worried her face softed as she looked at mine I was clutching my pillow to my chest.

Ryo:*sniffling* can I sleep w-with you tonight.

I said this while blushing.

Hestia: why of course but why.

Just then lightning struck I jumped up in to her arms.

Ryo: ahh!

Hestia: wait are you afraid of lightning.

Ryo:*nods*

Hestia: but wait you can use lightning magic.

Ryo:*pouts* shut up.

I then hugged her tight as she did the same she was so warm I felt like I'm safe here like nothing can hurt me I then started to fall asleep I then said by mistake.

Ryo: love you Mama.

Hestias pov

As I heard what ryo said I blushed a bit and was overjoyed I can't wait to tease him about it later.

Time skip

As I woke up i saw that goddess hestias wasn't here I went to the living room I saw here laying on the couch she looked up at me and smiled.

Hestia: hey ryo I haven't checked your stats in a while how about we check it real quick.

We went to her bedroom I layed down on her bed as she pulled up my stats I then hear her gasp.

Ryo: so I'm guessing there good.

Small time skip.

Hestia: now don't freak out but you've leveled up.

Ryo:*shocked*are y-you sure.

She nods her head in response.

Ryo: yes!!!

Is say as I jump up in to the air.

Hestia: *smirks* wanna see your stats.

Ryo: hell yeah I do!

Agility class S:235
Speed class S:268
Defense class S:287
Strength class S:267
Endurance class S:273
Stamina class S:233
Intelligence class S:400
Magic class S:310

Ryo: man I'm just gonna that awesome.

Hestia: hmm this is actually good there's a meeting being held to choose people whose just leveled up nicknames I wasn't gonna go but now I basically have to go.

Ryo: well when is it.

Hestia: today.

Ryo: can I pick my nickname.

Hestia: sorry it doesn't work like that we all give suggestions and we vote and the one with the most votes is chosen.

Ryo: eh well imma go celebrate.

Hestia: just don't go over board.

Time skip.

As I was going to the bar I saw lily.

Ryo: hey lily.

Lily: oh hey ryo what's got you all smiles today.

Ryo: oh nothing much just leveled up.

Lily:*shocked* wait you leveled up!

She yelled at me causing some people to look at us.

Ryo: yep I'm a level 2 now we can get more money now.

Lily: wait aren't the gods and goddess's coming up with names for those who leveled up today.

Ryo: yep my goddess is going to help get me a good one.

Lily: well congrats.

Ryo: wanna come with me to celebrate.

Lily:Sure.

As we go in to the bar I see Ryu.

Ryo: hey Miss Ryu I'm here to celebrate me leveling up.

She looked at me surprised for a moment then a small smile was on her face.

Time skip

I was walking lily back to her place she went overboard big time when I go out to celebrate it's with food and some drinks not 6 bottles of wine like she did.

Time skip

After I dropped lily off I headed back home remembering that I was getting a nickname I went to the living room and saw that goddess hestia was there smiling.

Hestia: you got a pretty good nickname you know.

Ryo: really!

Hestia: yeah wanna know what it is?

Ryo: yes!

Hestia: really.

Ryo: yes!

Hestia:ok I'll tell you tomorrow.

Ryo: but why.

Hestia: cause I want to now off to bed.

Author: let me know what his nickname should be.