ch 1 buang need help

Hay kion," buang said oh hay buang what up" kion said. " well... C-c I-i-i the" bang was super naves to tell him this. " you okay there" kion said " y-y-yes" bang said. " I'm not sure about that," kion said. He knows every time bung was navel, have gilt or did or is doing something wrong he talks like this impede to understand. " what did you do" kion said with not this again look on his face. " I did not do anything!! I just was wondering if you can make sure Timon and Pumbaa stay away from me. I have the supplies for them I'm making but not ready. you can you help me keep them away???" Bang said " of course I will, " kion said with a happy look on his face. Buang leaves off into the pried lands little did kion know he was actually just going looking for hunters to see if Zazu's story was that.

A litter last " kion have you seen buang" Pumbaa said " no, I'm sorry" kion lie to him. " its fine I just hope we find him soon" Pumbaa said with a sad look. " Pumbaa did you hear that do you know what they mean!!!." Timon said " no time I did not what is it and what does it mean," pua maa said. " it means.....OWN BABY IS MINING!!!!!!!!" Timon y'all. " what no it can't be," puma said. They both cry. Kion thinks" gag doesn't there 2 ever shet up" in his mind he sees buang in the outlands and in danger. Kion looks up " NO," kion said " what wong koin," puma said.

"......HUNTERS......." Kion said only seen that seen fo buang in his hand he can hear then but not see them. " hunters!! Hunters!! No no I'm too young to be killed!!!!" Puma said.

Kion goes to the outlands where he saw buang in his mind. Kion was on a self. BUANG!!!!! NOOO!!!!! See him, all-around hunters. Run!!! Kion said he does his eyes and right after that was a more told that blast than away from being that comes be heard all the way from pried rock but all that kion heard was a Boom!!! Then he opens his eyes and wants don to buang just laying there. His heart was baking on was think of all the good times that had together his hald would have just fallen apart, kion was crying as hard than ever have had before "please bang wake up I need you don't leave me "

Than buang open his eyes. " Buang!!!" Kion said. Jusier and Jaja come over
" Jaja git all the hinys go after the heaters" jusier tells him " kion you will need to go to the teer of life" " I know how to get that," kion said kion put buang put byang on his back and started running to the teer of life. ( that leave at 12:00 am, the teer of life is not as far as in the tv show)