ch 2 he gone

Back at the pried rock

Karia opens her eay tiring to git uest to the sunlight. When Keara got up " the sun is up already" Keara saw her mother and father outside on the same of pride rock. Keara wants up to then. Good morning Keara nana said, good morning mama. Your awake, can you do something for me" samba asks. " what daddy" Keara said with a sleepy Face. " its time for your kion to git up princess can you go weak your bother up." " Okay daddy" go in the den "kion, kion dad said it's time to get up.....kion" Keara looks evy water but can not find him. Go back out with her mom, dad " kion is not hear" " many he want with he fands"  nana said " he is only 9 months he can't leave pried rock" samba said " well....he petty much 10 months his birthday is in two weeks" keara said " its not here yet!!!!"  Samba said come down. " king samba?!?!" Full said as she walk up to the king with her fands busht and ono behind her. " yes full" nana anson " umm....can kion come play???" Fuil ask " he not with you" samba said " no we was looking for him and buang to play but we can't find them" ono said.
Nana had all the lines looking for her son samba had almost every pried lander looking for kion and on look out for kion and buang and puma and Timon...un well puma and tiomon cir and cir. But that fans fuil busth and ono want into the outlands looking for tham. That would have ask jaja or jusier but thay cold not find thame " what does heak it is like dipped day" full said out loud

Kion is trying to catch his breath.
" Just Breathe" buang said. " b-but I-i-i need to git you to quee Rina." Kion saids  " it take forever to git hear and you  managed to git hear in a day, stop running take a back at the least walk. Look we are in the teer of life." Buang is worry about kion but kion is right buang does need to git to seen rana.
" but if I stop do a second I-i miet l-l-" kion said his eyes start watering. Buang know what he was tiring to say. " kion....no mater what  happens we will always be together" bangs said " i-i-i know" than kion saw the night pried and queen rina "Raina, raina" kion cald as raina thand around.