ch 11 he waek up

Soon queen nlna was walking up piredrock " sharing start" samba said wan he saw her wan she saw the look in his eays she know something was up". Nona ran up to her maet" what is wong samba" "ummm... Well it about kion"

Just than kion wark up to the calls for his name kion had a haesaek the sides of the eath and his lags was sore some running so much lately. His body was trying to go back to seelp but wanted to head what his mom and dad was talking about. Kion look over and saw a big rock but wan he got behind it no one can see him the good thang do binding the younger in his pired.

What happened Nina ask samba
"Ealy this morning leara came and got me said that kion was in the outlands but we would not come home so I try to git him home I tald the girls to go home and wan I ask kion to come home he was thering a fit and ran off wan I found him he was suarnd by the evil lions the the out lands" " is he okay" nlna said " yes he find nlna.

"Well if he did all that it can not go with out a punishment" nlna said I know but I'm not sure what he's punishment will be" samba said " we fined something out let gust talk to him" nlna said

Wan kion heard that thay was going to give him a punishment he saw a hole i the stone and kion want ther it so wan nlna and sanba want in side to git him he raec off in the distance on his way to find his fands fuil buang buste and ono.
Thay all would hang out at fuil place a lot so that is wear he want and wan he got ther he saw all of ther talking.

" hay eavy one" kiln said " Kion!!!" All 4 ànmores said. " yieks can you wane me neat time I'm not sopest to be hear right now."Oh sorry ki" buang said " what you mean you not supposed to be hear right now" ono ask " I sank out but I need to talk to all of you" kion said. " kion that was so bave of you to no to save buang" busht said " oh thanks" kion replay " hay ki what is that on you shared "bang said he was talking about the lion guard saboy. " Oh, that what we need to talk about..." Thay all look at kion.

I would do more but I've been written and reading all bay that my hard huts so post more later