ch 9 the bad word

This picture is supposed to be samba. Thank you

" what did you just say," samba said in a Stone voice "Ummm..." Kion was trying to find an excler but before he could samba slped kion not really hard but hard enough that he would feel it some all of Keara slaps and samba kion fall to the ground his cheeks what's like tomatoes they falt like thay was on fire. " now time to go home" samba said kion jumped up as fast as possible with tears in his eyes from the stand " No!!!" Kion yalld " I don't want to!!!!!!" Kion said in a very rude tone. " what did you just say" samba ask " I...SAID...NOOOO!!!!!!!" Kion yeah at the top of his lungs. Samba got took a few steps tawes his son " kion are you having a temple temperature" kion was at that age wan cubs thaer fits over the little thang.

"I-i" kion could not hold the tears back anymore. Kion turned around and ran away more into the outlands. " kion came back ark hears" the king yall but it did no good. Kion ran and ran till he lags could not run anymore at this point he was tied, hunger, weak, sad. I...I was supposed to be strong baver...but I almost lost control of the roar. None knows I have the roar I yelled at my dad and sister.." Kion student to sod. " th-th-they they properly hate me"

The young Golden cub looks up from the grand to find himself surrounded by zear evil lioness " now look who we have heard" zeara said "It looks like kion the missing Prince fo the pird lands" nuak said. " Mission print??" Kion ask you don't know well you have been missing for nearly a week now princess Kiara been out hear every day looking for you" zeara said " she has" kion said " oh yes s-wait you are samba son This is going to be good"