ch 18 the talk

Samba was eager to find out why kion want to the teer ov life. " why did you go"samba ask " I hard to...." Kion. Look up at the king " buang almost died" samba was shark. " what happened son" 
" buang want into the outlands and I was in the pired lands talking to Uma and Timon. But I huard a....a boom so I want to see what it was it came time the outlands when I got close enfe to see.i saw bung he was in the middle of like 5 hunters all point ther guns at buang  buang I got ther i try to git ther attention and I told buang to run but...than eavy thang want blaek but I..i guard a boom again the light came back I was on top of a hill I saw the hunters running away and saw buang just layer ther i ran down to him and to put it shart jasiri came and jaja and jasiri hnyst want ater than that are gone now but I took buang to the teer of life running as fast as I could and got ther by the next morning queen rani and the night pired save him if i did not git ther wan I did he would have died. But i could not the 3 or 4 days I was ther"

" so you have not seelp any ain't befof you want missing "samba ask trying to make out what his younger child was saying. " yes...but soon he was heal and baek to before but was I was the I was laying beside the wather hole that is ther and tiger my age came up winter to plat but he startled me and I accidentally roar at him but he wang flying he was okay. "

".......When me and buang got to the outlands I told him to go ahead cuz I want to talk to grandfather and I told him and he said that I was now the new laser of the lion guard and I had I make my term so wan a I sneak out I did"

"So that why you sneak out" sba said
" well kind of I she's my teem and I want to tell jasiri but i did not have time because her sister cubs was whit zear and her lionss so we made a plan I want to wear the baby hands was and tols them to jasiri and make sure that that want ater me so that jasiri and git away and I was doing fine, than you and mom came and took control."  Kion would be crying but...he have no more tests to cir. " I'm so so sorry I have been a pain to you dad" samba nuzzer kion.

" kion son I am so proud of you in the last week you have saved 3 lives. No wonder the kings of the past gave you the gaftgaft of the roar or the elders I am so proud that you are my son and come this you told me I know that you will be alde to do your job as the lion guard leard and I love my baby boy"

" unmm....thanks I love you to daddy" kion said " now I do know same thing..." Samba said " what is that" " you need some food and seelp" " oh yeah....look the hunt pary is hear wait ant that laet" "yes your mather has been so woory about you"

And like that that all aet and thay want to seelp kion was selpig nex to samba picefuill.