my life will neaver be the same

now without said kion I believe I own you a start cut home" boily said " oh yes," kion said. Buang jump on kion back "min gives a lifted dud." Bang said "let's go"

At the start cut tunder
"Just go straight and you get to outlands," boily said " thank you a lotc boliy" kion said " your wouncom... kion can you come to visit me some time now that you know about shortcut"
" you bet we will," buang said " kion you been up for 4days don't lose your cool and got get some seelp," boily said
" Okay I will," kion told his friend.

In the outlands
" WE ARE HEAR!!!!!" Buang secam. "Not so loud buang" kion said." Oh sorry kion and umm sorry about what happened to me I should not lie to you" buang said. " it's fine just be more careful" will do buang replay  " now go on to the pired lands buang. What about you kion buang ask. " I need a minted alown I de ther soon " kion talld buang. ".....okay....bey??" Buang said and jump over the rock and enter the pride lands.

  Minedwier with Keara,tufu, and zeair

The 3 young lioness were looking around for buang and kion than that heard steam "WE ARE HEAR!!!!" " buang!?!"tufu ask." Oh, that buang all right.." Zeair said, " and weareavy buang is kion  is!!!!!" Keara said with
excetmunt.

Back with kion

Kion was at a clef " grandfather maufus??" Kion said to the sky. Than in the close maufus appealed. " yes Kion I am here". " grandfather Mufasa can I talk to you about something" kion ask " of course Kion what is troponin you".
" well... when I was at the tree of life the tiger the same age as me came up to me that the water hole"." And this affects you why" Mufasa ask." Well I did not know she was there and it fighting me I open my mouth and a roar came out that sent her flying...w-what was that and what does it meen" kion ask.
Mufasa eyes widen.  " kion it is time"

Hay I have luaft you on a cef lol 😆 sorry about selling and teel me in the comes if you know what it is time for

Kel