𝟗

CHAPTER NINE;

CHAPTER NINE;

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

AS SOON AS THEY GOT IN THE ER, Johnny was brought into surgery in order to save his leg. "WHAT HAPPENED?" Autumn shouted, luckily there was no one in the waiting room at that time. "JACE ATTACK HIM OKAY!" Finn mumbled. Autumn seem to have gotten angrier by his response. "I'M GONNA FIND THAT SON OF A BI-" She said before getting cut off. She grabbed her bag and tried to leave until Finn grabbed her arm. "You can't go." Finn muttered. "WHY THE HELL NOT?!"

"Because their plan is to kidnap you and [ Y/n ]," Finn mumbled. "Wait what? WHY?!" Autumn shouted in confusion and rage. Finn grabbed her shoulders in a way to keep her still. "Because your parents own money to Jack and Jace." Finn muttered. "But-but I didn't do anything." Autumn said in the verge of tears. "Its gonna be okay Autumn," Finn mumbled. "But-But what about [ Y/n ], s-shes at the school all a-alone." Autumn stuttered. Finn patted her on the back.

"Shes with Eric and Maddie, they are going to protect her. I HOPE!" Finn quietly shouted. Then a Doctor bursted into the room. "Ms. Jones and Mr. Wolfhard, Mr. Orlando is doing just fine hes in the recovery room now-" He said untill he was cut off. "YEAH THANKS TALK TO YOU LATER!" Finn and Autumn shouted while running to the recovery room. As soon as they walked in they saw Johnny sleeping peacefully in his bed and his leg wrapped in goz bandages. 

Autumn quickly went to his bed side and held his hand. Tears started flowing down her face and her neck. Finn quickly patted her on the back and hugged her. "Hes alright okay?" Finn mentioned. Autumn nodded. 

JOHNNYS POV;

I felt myself slowly waking up. I could hear Finn and someone else talking but I couldn't move my body. Then I heard her voice, the voice of an Angel. I tried to open my eyes, but then I felt her touch my hand. I couldn't recognize her voice but I knew her from somewhere. "Johnny please wake up." She said in a sad tone. Then I heard Finn talk. "I'm gonna go get some fresh air." Finn muttered. "Okay," She said in a low tone. Then I heard Finn step out of the room and close the door. 

Then I heard the person talk again. "Johnny, I know you may not ever like me, but I need to tell you this. I felt something when I talked to you, I felt something I haven't in a while. Even though we've just met today, I feel like it was love at first site." She muttered. I felt tears fall onto my hand. Then felt my eyes slowly open and saw her standing there. I can't believe it, IT WAS AUTUMN. I wiped her tears away with my hand and held my palm on her face. 

"I feel the same way pumpkin." I said with a smile. I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Then Finn approached the door and opened it. "What the fuck did I miss?" Finn muttered. We quickly pulled away from each other and stood there in silence. "You guys just met Jesus Christ." Finn scoffed. "Shut up, you said it yourself when you met [ Y/n ] 'iT wAs lOvE aT fIrSt sItE~" I teased. "Thanks for exposing me, dumb ass." Finn laughed. "AWW LOVE AT FIRST SITE HUH?!" Autumn shouted. "Shut up!" Finn shouted. Autumn and I started laughing at Finn. "If you keep laughing i'm not gonna pay you-" Finn said before getting cut off. 

"OH HELL NO YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS SURGERY!" I interrupted. "Fine whatever." Finn shouted. Autumn looked at both of us. "Wait-" Autumn said. "What??" Finn and I asked. "What the hell are we gonna do when we get back to the school." Autumn asked. "Well, its already 4th period so we ain't going back." I spat. "Yep," Finn slouched. Then a nurse walked into our room and greeted me. "Mr. Orlando, you are free to leave. Just try to not put a lot of pressure on your leg. You can walk, but you will have to wear a boot." The nurse mentioned. 

I shook my head firmly and she helped me out of the bed. I slipped the boot onto my foot and walked out of the hospital with Finn and Autumn right behind me. "If you fall I'll catch you." Autumn cooed with a smile. "If you fall I'll laugh and video tape it." Finn laughed. "Wow thanks asshole." I shouted softly. We walked to the car and Autumn helped me in. 'Shes so sweet and caring.' I thought to myself. I sat in the backseat with Autumn and Finn sat in the drivers seat. "Wow I'm surprised you didn't call shotgun." Finn mumbled. 

I got closer to Autumn and Held her hand. "Well I have a reason too." I muttered. Then Finn started the car. 

FINN'S POV;

I started the car and began to drive. I was kinda hungry so, I thought we should go get something to eat. "Where do you guys wanna eat?" I asked. "Hmm, CHICK FIL A OF COURSE!" Autumn shouted. "Okay then." I muttered. I started to drive to Chick fil a until I heard my phone ring. "One of you guys answer my phone." I cooed while giving them my phone. Johnny grabbed my phone and answered the call. "Hello?" Johnny mumbled. 

*ON THE CALL*

M - Maddie

J - Johnny

 M - "Hello Johnny?"

J - "Mads?"

M - "Yeah, its me"

J - "Okay, What do you want?"

M -  "You guys have to pick us up NOW!"

J - "Why, WHAT HAPPENED?"

M - "I JUST SAW JACK AND JACE WALK INTO THE SCHOOL!" 

J - "SHIT." 

M - "HURRY UP THEY'RE LOOKING FOR [ Y/n ]!" 

J - "OKAY OKAY SEE YOU THERE! BE CAREFUL!" 

M - "SEE YA." 

*END OF CALL*

"WE HAVE TO GO TO THE SCHOOL NOW!" Johnny shouted. I pulled over and stopped the car. "Why?" Autumn and I asked. "THEY ARE LOOKING FOR [ Y/N ]!" Johnny shouted. I started the car and drove to the school as fast as I could. 
"SHIT!" I shouted.

AUTHORS MESSAGE;

Hope you enjoyed this Chapterr!

Its a pretty long one too. Aha. Next chapter will be longer I think.

Thanks for Reading, Make sure to Vote! 

Next Chapter coming soon~!

(1089 Words)

;000