𝟏𝟏

CHAPTER ELEVEN;

CHAPTER ELEVEN;

REVENGE

THEY WALKED INTO THE BASEMENT. "Just shut up and pick a weapon." Finn urged. Everyone started grabbing knives, and other 'things'. They packed them into this duffel bag, and headed for Finns car. "Wow its only 1:53 and we're already gonna kill some people." Maddie jokingly said. "We're not gonna kill them, just threaten. But if we really need to then.." Johnny mumbled. Finn nodded his head. "Can we do this quickly, I wanna get back to watching that movie with Mads." Eric cooed as he held Maddie's hand. 

"Are you kidding me?" Finn muttered. "What?" Everyone else groaned. "WHY IS EVERYONE ELSE GETTING LOVE AT FIRST SITE?! WHILE I HAVE WAITED 4 YEARS?!" Finn shouted. Johnny, Eric and Maddie proceeded to laugh. "Whatever lets just go!" Johnny cooed.  Finn started the car and drove to Jacks house. "How do you know where Jack lives?" Eric asked. "Don't ask." Finn groaned. They got out of the car and walked to the front door. 

FINN'S POV;

I knocked on their door and surprised when Jace opened the door. "Well, well.." Jace muttered.  "Where are they?" Johnny shouted. Jace leaned against the door frame and stared. "Well there not here, now leave-" Jace sneered before a loud scream interrupted him. The scream sounded like [ Y/n ]'s I pushed Jace out of the way and ran into the basement. We're I saw Jack choking [ Y/n ].

Autumn was laying on the floor looking lifeless. Noah looked very sick and bruised very badly. I took out my pocket knife and threw it at Jack's back. Making him drop [ Y/n ] to the ground.  I ran up to her and put her in his arms. "JOHNNY!" I shouted. Johnny came down, he looked at Autumn with a shocked and sad look. He picked her up and carried her. "ERIC!" Johnny shouted. Eric came down carried Noah on his shoulder. 

Then they went upstairs to see Maddie holding a knife to Jaces Neck. "CAN I-". "NO YOU CAN'T!" I interrupted as I covered [ Y/n ] eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PRINCESS!" Jace screamed as he tried to get out of Maddies grip. She pushed him down onto the ground and we ran to the car. I was still caring [ Y/n ] until I felt her body shake. I moved my hand away from her eyes and held her. 

Eric put Noah into the car and Johnny put Autumn right next to him. As for me, I put her on my lap. At that moment I didn't care about anything else but keeping her right next to me. I threw the keys at Eric and he started driving to the ER. Once we got there, Autumn Noah and [ Y/n ] were taken in immediately. [ Y/n ] wanted me to come with her but I couldn't. The rest of us waited in the living room for them. Johnny and I were pacing around the room.

Waiting for them to come back, then a doctor came into the room. "Mr Wolfhard, Mr Orlando, Mr Montanez and Ms. Martinez, they are all doing okay." The doctor cooed. "You can go see them now." The doctor pointed to recovery room. We all ran into the recovery room. I went to check on  [ Y/n ] while Johnny check on Autumn. Maddie and Eric checked on Noah. 

I walked into the recovery room and saw [ Y/n ] there. She was awake. I went to her bed side and held her hand. "Hey.." I whispered. "Finn?" She cooed. "Yeah its me Crackhead.." I cooed. She hugged me and I hugged her back. " [ y/n/n ] What did he do to you?" I asked softly.  She didn't respond. "Its okay if you don't wanna tell me." I mumbled. "No, its just that- I don't know how to explain it." She paused. "Its okay, just tell me as best as you can." 

"Well, uh.." She stuttered.

*FLASHBACK [ Y/N ] POV*

I was helping Noah since he beaten up pretty badly. "Bubba everything is gonna be okay." I cooed. Autumn was looking for First aid things. Then I heard Jack open the door and run down. "ALL OF YOU BE QUIET!" Jack yelled. "Why should we?" Autumn shouted. Jack then took out a knife. "That's why." Jack said as he threw the knife at Autumn purposely missing her, hitting the wall behind her. 

Jack picked up Noah and threw him to the other side of the room. "NO NOAH!" I shouted. He grabbed my neck and held on tight. "I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!" He muttered. Autumn ran up to him and started hitting him. She wasn't really doing any damage. He let go of me and started kicking Autumn. "AUTUMN!" I yelled. I ran up to her but Jack grabbed me. I let out a huge scream. Then he started to choke me. 

I saw Finn run down the stairs. He threw a knife at Jack, causing him to let me go.

*END OF FLASHBACK FINNS POV*

As she was telling me this tears started to fall down her cheek. "Everything will be okay." I cooed. I put her on my lap and kissed her cheek. She looked really red. "So, I'm guessing I'm your crush?" She mumbled still teary eyed. I looked down. "Well,-" I paused. She grabbed my chin and kissed me on my cheek. I started blushing really, really hard. 

"AWWWW!!" Everyone else cooed. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN THERE?!" I shouted. Then they all chuckled. "The whole time." Autumn mumbled. "Yep long enough for me to do this." Noah shouted as he tried to run up to Me. But luckily enough Autumn held onto him. "BUBBA!" [ y/n ] shouted. "I TOLD YOU, NO BOYFRIENDS TILL YOUR 20!" Noah shouted. "Well I can definitely change that.." Finn cooed. 

"Wait what?" She asked. I looked at her and smiled. "Nothing Crackhead, nothin." I muttered.  "So can we go to Chick fil A now?" Johnny asked. "Sure whatever." I mumbled. Then a nurse walked into the room. "You are all free to leave, have a good day." The nurse cooed. Then she walked out. We grabbed our stuff and headed to my car.

We all got in and I gave my keys to Eric. "WHY DO I NEVER GET TO DRIVE?!" Maddie shouted. I looked at her with a bit of annoyance in my eyes. "REMEMBER THE LAST TIME? YOU ALMOST RAN OVER SOMEONE!" I shouted back. "BECAUSE HE WAS MY EX!" Maddie mumbled. "I would do the same. " Autumn muttered. "Same, I'd do it to Jace." Johnny cooed. "Yall stop flirting." [ Y/n ] and I said in unison. 

We looked at each other and giggled. "YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE FLIRTING I FEEL LIKE A 3RD WHEEL!" Noah shouted. "You'll find someone Bubba." She cooed. "Hopefully." Noah whimpered.  He started the car and we drove to chick fil a. The whole way [ Y/n ] had he head on my shoulder and she held my hand. 'Why is she so perfect?'  I thought 

'Why is she so amazing? So beautiful, so funny? So smart.'  I ran my hair through my raven hair curls. I played her soft [ y/h/c ] hair. Eventually she fell asleep on my shoulder. Once we got there everyone looked back at us. "AWWWWWWWW!" Everyone shouted

"SHH!" I whispered.

AUTHORS MESSAGE;

Heres a long chapter~

Oof I need jesus to help me right now.

Thanks for reading make sure to vote~ Have a good day

(1,290 Words)