𝟏𝟔

Chapter Sixteen:

Chapter Sixteen:

WHY DO YOU CARE?!

THE SOUND OF FINNS HEART THUMPING OVER AND OVER AGAIN startled Johnny.  It sounded as if he was going to pass out or almost explode. "Shes coming back to town?!" Johnny shouted, catching the attention of [ Y/n ], Autumn, and Maddie. "Who's coming back to town?" [ Y/n ] asked while walking into the kitchen. Finn stumbled and just blanked out. "N-No one," Johnny stuttered,  [ Y/n ] nodded and walked back to the living room.

Finn trudged to the living room and sat down on the couch. He'd find himself blacking out from time to time just thinking about him and Ava. "Finn you okay?" [ Y/n ] asked, he nodded. "Yeah I-I'm Fine.." He mumbled, she got up and sat next to him, softly resting her head on his shoulder. "You sure? If you wanna talk about something we can talk. I'm always here for you."

Her comment made him smile, a soft grin was placed upon [ Y/n ] face. "Nah, I'm fine.." He smirked, then he stood up leaving [ Y/n ] there puzzled. "I think I'm just gonna go outside for some fresh air." Finn muffled, [ Y/n ] nodded. Finn grabbed his coat and slipped it on along with his favorite pair of vans. [ Y/n ] walked over by Finn and helped him fix his coat. "Bye, stay safe." [ Y/n ] smiled as she gave him a small hug, "Of course." Finn pulled away, "I'll be back soon." He cooed.

[ Y/n ] nodded, Finn made his way out of the door and [ Y/n ] waved to him before shutting the door. Finn walked a couple of blocks, while walking he could feel a burning sensation in his back. Almost like someone was staring at him, he turned around and saw, no one. He continued to walk, feeling the sunny rays hit his face, feeling the cool wind blow threw his raven haired curls. 

After a few minutes of walking he could feel the sensation in his back return. He turned around again and swore he saw someone behind him, but in reality no one was there. He shrugged and turned around where he ran into someone, Ava. "Hey Finn.." She smirked evilly as if she was planning something. "So you where the one that was following me?" He asked, she shook her head in disagreement. "Nope. We." Ava grinned, Finn stood there puzzled. "What do you mean We-?" 

After getting those last words out everything went dark.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE HOUSE:

Autumn was making her way over to Johnny, "Johnny what the hell is going on with Finn?" Autumn asked, Johnny took out the note and gave it to Autumn. She quickly skimmed through the note, "WHAT THE HELL?!" Autumn shouted, Maddie and [ Y/n ] quickly ran towards Autumn. "WHAT HAPPENED DAUGHTER?!" Maddie asked, "Okay so like y'all know Finn's Ex right?!" Autumn responded.