𝟏𝟕

Chapter Seventeen:

Chapter Seventeen:

I LIKE YOU TOO...

"WHY DO YOU CARE?!" Finn shouted harshly out of anger, he could feel all his muscles tense up in his body. "YOUR THE ONE THAT LEFT ME!" He hissed teary eyed. She got off of him, "I left for a reason.." She mumbled, "AND THAT REASON WAS WHAT?!" He shouted back at her, "After everything I've done for you, the least you could have done was stayed." He chuckled to himself, Ava could feel her heart break.

After all she did love him, "I'm sor-" "Wow took you what? 2-3 years to say that?" He spat annoyedly. "Finn, I really do still love you.." Ava sadly grinned as some tears trickled down her face. "If you loved me you'd want me to be happy, but yet here I am." He scoffed, his heart burned from his words.

"Finn, Do you still love me?" She asked sadly. He frowned for a bit, but his anger got the best of him. "How can I love you when you do stupid things like this!" He tried to break free from the ropes, but failed. She got up and left the room, leaving Finn alone..

"Of course I still love her, who I am to think I didn't miss her.." 

"But I love [ Y/n ], I've done so much for her."

"And yet,"

"She will always stick by my side, no matter what."

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE HOUSE:

"ERIC YOU SLEPT WITH HER?!" Maddie hissed, "NO I DIDN'T! WE JUST MADE OUT I SWEAR!" Eric swore, they all gave him a dirty look and rolled their eyes in unison. "Whatever! We'll deal with that later! What matters now is that we need to save Finn!" [ Y/n ] spoke, everyone else nodded. "First things first, Autumn can you track Finns location from his phone?" [ Y/n ] asked, "I can- but  I need a computer, and a Phone-" "I have a computer in my room and here's my phone, I have Finns location turned on." Johnny smirked.

"Thank-" "NO TIME FOR FLIRTING-" "What the hell did I miss?" Noah asked as he yawned. "BUBBA ITS 3PM HOW CAN YOU SLEEP THAT LONG?!" [ Y/n ] spat, "Its a gift I have, I can sleep through anything, [ Y/n ] you should know that!" Noah scoffed, they caught him up with everything and made a plan to help rescue Finn. 

Their plan was to track Finns location, and get him out of there. Autumn hacked into Finns Phone and got his location, a slum old building in the middle of town. Maddie, Eric, Johnny, Autumn and [ Y/n ] would sneak into the building unnoticed to save Finn. Basically an in and out mission. They didn't have a backup plan or anything, [ Y/n ] isn't a type of person to be the leader or organizer of a plan, but yet she made it work. "What do we do If Jace and Jack is there?" Eric asked,