𝟏𝟖

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

HAPPY ENDING?

IT HAD BEEN WEEKS, [ Y/n ] and Finn grew closer. [ Y/n ] and Finn even started DATING! Which in [ Y/n ]'s mind was the best thing she could ask for. Everyone approved of their relationship, except for Noah of course, I mean that was his little sister. But over time he was slowly getting over it, then the day came. The day that [ Y/n ] had her first kiss- Let me explain.

"[ Y/N ] I'LL GIVE YOU $20 IF YOU AND FINN KISS RIGHT NOW!" Autumn shouted, "No, I want our first kiss to be genuine not just some stupid bet." [ Y/n ] spoke, "Finn?" Johnny asked, Finn shrugged as he walked through the kitchen. "I really don't care as long as I get to kiss the beautiful [ Y/n ]!" Finn chuckled, [ Y/n ] blushed. "OH COME ON!" Maddie shouted, Eric rolled his eyes. "YALL HAVE BEEN DATING FOR WEEKS AND YALL HAVEN'T KISSED YET!" Maddie shouted.

"Shut up Mads, let [ Y/n ] decide." Noah chuckled, [ Y/n ] patted his back. "Thank you Bubba." [ Y/n ] smiled, "What if we upped the price huh?" Johnny asked, [ Y/n ] shrugged. "What about 50?" Johnny chuckled. "Fuck your 50-" Finn grabbed [ Y/n ]'s face and kissed her. [ Y/n ] turned into a tomato. "YESSUH FINN!" Eric shouted as he started celebrating. 

"I am disgusted." Noah said as he left the room, "We'll give you guys some alone time." Autumn smiled as she grabbed Johnny, Eric and Maddie. "USE PRO-" "SHUT UP WE AIN'T EVEN DOING THAT DIRTY MINDED ASS!" Finn shouted back. They all started laughing, then they walked into their rooms. "So where were we?" Finn asked, she blushed lightly and he kissed her one again. 

Long story short, [ Y/n ] got her first kiss with Finn! 

Thank you for reading this story I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did. I might make a sequel to this story, so yeahhh!~ And also I have a new story about Finn Wolfhard so please go check that out! Its an x reader story and It talks about his obsession with- NVM Just go check it out, I wont spoil anything. Thank you again! Have a great day! 

And thank you for reading.

DEVILS LOVE~

And also go check out @jvostories new book! I play Avery~