𝟏𝟐

(Imagine you as millie~)

CHAPTER TWELVE;

"PROMISE ME!"

FINNS POV;

I TUGGED ON [ Y/N ]'S SHIRT, in hopes of waking her up. But it didn't work. I ended up carrying her into the restaurant. She was rapped into my arms, so snug and she fit so perfectly. Surprisingly she was very light, so it was very easy to carry her. Once we got into the restaurant, she woke up. "Your wake." I sneered. She giggled so sweetly. "I was awake the whole time, I just didn't wanna walk~" She smiled. "Damnit." I snickered. Everyone gave [ Y/n ] and I a 'AW!' type of look. 

We both smirked. Then I put her down, backing away a bit. "Yall be hiding it." Autumn sneered. Maddie looked at both of us. "JUST BECOME A COUPLE ALREADY!" Maddie shouted quietly. I ran my hair through my curls and scratched my neck, feeling embarrassed. On the other hand, [ Y/n ] looked a bit red. "SEE THEY DO LIKE EACH OTHER!"  Johnny cooed. "Come on [ Y/n ] I've known you longer than Finn has, and you never EVER BLUSH IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!" Autumn whispered softly. [ Y/n ] softly punched Autumn. 

NARRATORS POV;

"ANYWAYS," Noah interrupted. "ARE WE GONNA GET A TABLE OR WHAT?!" Noah blurted. We all sat at a big table. On one side sat Finn, [ Y/n ] and Noah. On the other side sat, Autumn, Johnny, Maddie and Eric. "This is uneven, I'm triggered." Eric spat. "AYO SHH! THERE PLAYING MY SONG ON THE RADIO-" Maddie shouted loudly to other people could hear us. Maddie stood up and started dancing. "GANG GANG GANG GANG-" Maddie shouted. 

"SHUT YOUR GANG GANG GANG ASS UP!" Noah shouted back as he pulled Maddie down. She paused and looked at him. "GANG GANG GANG GANG!" Maddie shouted. Everyone started laughing. "I can throw it back better than you." Noah muttered. "Bullshit," Eric mumbled. "Its true I can throw it back better than Autumn, Maddie and [ Y/n ]." Noah sneered. "And this is who I'm related to everyone!" [ Y/n ] giggled. Then everyone started laughing again. "YALL DON'T BELIEVE ME?!" Noah stated as he got up from the table. He stood right infront of our table and proceeded to 'THROW IT BACK' 

People where looking at them in the restaurant. "NOAH SIT DOWN BEFORE ANYONE ELSE SEES YOU!" [ Y/n ] shouted. After Noah sat down a waitress came up to their table. They ordered food and once they got it, they started to pig out. 

[ Y/N ] POV;

We all ate our food and waited for a waitress to give us a bill. I had to use the bathroom, and so did Noah. We went to the bathroom and when we came out we saw someone with all black approaching our table. Noah and I stayed by the bathrooms to see what was going on. We we're both very confused.

FINN'S POV;

We sat at our table waiting for Noah and [ Y/n ] until this man approached our table. He was very tall and looked about in his twentys. "Excuse me, I don't mean to bother but my name is Joseph Keery. Are you Finn Wolfhard?" He asked. I grabbed ahold of my pocket knife below the table. "Yes I am, what do you want?" I asked concernedly. He scoffed and looked at me, almost feeling like he was staring into my soul. "I owe some money to the Acers, I was wondering maybe you could help me?" Joseph stated. 

I wiggled my eye brows, then took a sip of my water. "Help you what?" I wondered. He grabbed a chair and placed it in front of our table. "Help me get rid of Jack and I'll pay you the money I owe him." He stated. Autumn grabbed my by my arm and looked at me. "Finn listen to me, its not worth it." Autumn muttered. "How is it not worth it? I kill Jack and I get payed for it.." I mumbled. I turned to Joseph and looked him dead in the eyes. 

"Why should I help you?" I scoffed. He looked me dead in my eyes and took out a briefcase. He slowly opened it, inside of the briefcase was money, TONS OF MONEY. "$90,500. All yours if you decide to help me." Joseph muttered. "Finn its not worth it! You don't even know him!" Autumn stated. "I SAY GO FOR IT!" Eric and Maddie shouted in unison. "I AGREE WITH THEM!" Johnny mention while pointing at Maddie and Eric. "Wow." Autumn sneered while playfully hitting Johnny. 

Joseph reached out his hand. "Do we have a deal?" He asked. I looked towards them, Maddie Eric and Johnny we're all giving me a thumbs up while Autumn was shaking her head. I reached out my hands and shook his. "Deal," I agreed. "Great, briefcase is yours kiddo." He mentioned as he moved the briefcase over to us. We closed it and held it near us. 

"Great job. You just made a deal with someone YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW FINN!" Autumn shouted quietly. "I needed the money." I muttered, she looked right at me and kicked me in my shin. "Don't tell me I didn't warn you." Autumn whimpered. "Jesus your over reacting!" I groaned. She kicked me again. "OVERREACTING?! EXCUSE ME WHAT?!" Autumn spat. Johnny held her hand. "Autumn calm down pumpkin." Johnny cooed. "Finn, I am just looking out for you!" Autumn mentioned. "Well you don't need to, worry about yourself!" I spat. 

An irritated look came across her face. "EXCUSE ME!? I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE DON'T BE ALL SASSY WITH ME! I WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED YOU FOR GODS SAKE!" Autumn groaned. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! IF I DIDN'T FIND YOU IN THAT BASEMENT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD!" I shouted softly. "ITS NOT LIKE ANYTHING BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN!" I muttered. "REALLY? WHAT IF [ Y/N ] FOUND OUT? HUH?!" She spat. "BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING!" Maddie spat. "UGH!" Autumn and I groaned. Then Noah and [ Y/n ] approached our table. 

[ Y/N ]'S POV;

'Finally, that strange dude left.'  I though to myself. "What should we do?"  I asked. "Pretend like we heard nothing." He cooed. Then Autumn and Finn started shouting at each other. Not knowing what to do, we slowly approached the table and sat down. I could feel the tension grown between them. So I looked up and quietly spoke. "So what was that all about?" I asked shruggingly. "What was what about?" Finn spoke. I looked up at him and held his shoulder. 

"That man and the fighting?" I exhaled. Autumn and Finn sighed. "Nothing its nothing [ Y/n/n ]." Autumn spoke. "No it has to be something, you two never fight like that." I cooed. Autumn and Finn gave each other a death stare. "Guys, just tell us what happened." Noah muttered. "Yeah, hes right tell us what happened." I mentioned.  "If I tell you, you need to promise me." Finn spoke as he held my hands. "Promise you what?" I asked. "Promise me, this wont change anything." Finn muttered. I stayed silent just thinking to myself. "Promise me!" Finn stated.

"I Promise!" I shouted. 

AUTHORS MESSAGE;

Hey, hope you like todays chapter! 

I think im gonna start making more chapter for people to read,

since there is nothing to really do since most people are just staying home.

So, thanks for reading! Have a good day or night! Don't forget to vote!

Thanks youuuuuuu~

( 1285 Words )