𝟏𝟓

Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

THINKING OF HER

THE SUNNY WARMTH OF FINNS BODY next to [ Y/n ]'s body kept her comforted in the cold atmosphere. She laid her head on the bony boys shoulder and he lightly laid a blanket over them.  They felt the romantic tension growing between them, they soon found themselves leaning in for a kiss, UNTIL Autumn and Maddie ruined their moment by jumping up and down on the couch. They rolled their eyes in annoyance and back away from each other.

They've always had romantic moments, but someone would always interrupt them or just start to kill them mood *AhEm aUtUmN!* "AYO! WERE YOU ABOUT TO KISS HER?" Autumn shouted, Finn whipped his head towards her and just stared at the energetic girl. "P-Pfft, N-no.." 

'UGH YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU STUTTER?!'  Finns thoughts corrupted,

"Mhm sure, get away from my daughter.." Maddie spoke, Finns eyes widened as he stood up and walked back to his room, [ Y/n ] rolled her eyes.  "What did he do Child?" Maddie asked, [ Y/n ] scoffed and pulled a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Nothing Mads-"

"Mother! You call me MOTHER!" Maddie shouted, [ Y/n ] just chuckled and stood up to walked over to Finn's room. "[ Y/n ]! Where are you going?!" Autumn asked as she leaned over Maddie's shoulder. She whipped her head around and faced them, they both stared at her. "To Finn's room." [ Y/n ] mumbled. Maddie and Autumn nodded, [ Y/n ] proceeded to walked to Finn's room.

( IF YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE VIDEO ABOVE SKIP TO THIS TIME - 4:59 )

[ Y/n ] proceeded to walk over to Finn's room, in the distance she could hear faint strums and the sound of an angel singing. Slowly she took a step and opened Finn's door. He was sitting in his chair facing his computer just strumming and singing a song...

You tell me that it's different

In December, I could think of you for days

Lonely boy in a bubble

There's no place for you so deep inside my brain

It's too late to call now

I lost my only one

It's too late callin' home

It's always the same story

The sun disputed, trapped, and never ends

Every week, same old people

Disappointing, a colossal waste of time

It's too late to call now

I lost my only one

It's too late callin' home

I remember sitting on that bathroom tile

Living out the day when no one really cares

It'll take some time to understand how love works

Just one more poem..

He whipped his head to see [ Y/n ] standing there smiling and blushing heavily.  A small grin appeared across the pale boys face. "I fucked up that, alot.." He smirked as he laid his guitar on top of his mattress, he gave me a small hug and he just stared at me. "Shut up Finnlard, that was amazing. You have a great voice." [ Y/n ] smiled, her soft skin leaned against door frame and she crossed her arms. He put his guitar down and made his way over to her.

"Thanks, come on lets go downstairs." He let out a slight chuckle, then we both proceeded to walk downstairs. As they made their way downstairs Autumn and Maddie stared at them. "Wolfhard, 6 feet away from [ Y/n ], Now." Maddie demanded, Finn scoffed. "I'm your boss Mad-" "And I'm her mother now, Shut up. Also its Mrs Martinez!" 

"Alright?" Finn mumbled under his breath, Maddie whipped her head back to face the boy. "ARE YOU TALKING BACK?!" She shouted angrily, Finn's brownie eyes widened and just stared at her. "No ma'am. I-I'm just g-gonna, uh go." Finn stuttered as he trudged to the kitchen, Maddie scoffed and walked over to [ Y/n ].

FINN'S POV:

I was grabbing a bottle of water until I noticed something on my kitchen counter top, it was a letter, but from who? I didn't really think much of it and just tossed it to the side, until I noticed who it was from. It was a letter from my ex, Ava. I haven't seen her or talked to her in a while. We broke up years ago when I was in maybe, 10th grade. She moved away, and I was devastated but, luckily I had [ Y/n ]..

[ A/N ] ~Just go with it, Ava Credit to jvostories

'Dear Finn, I wrote this letter telling you that I'm coming back to town. I know you may have moved on but, I hope we can still be friends. I really miss us being together and all the fun we had. Once I left, I couldn't stop thinking about you. About us. Finn you were the best thing that has ever happened to me. I hope that one day you can call me your's again, maybe soon. Soon my love. From yours truly, Ava.'

My heart stopped for a second, I did miss her. But I love [ Y/n ], shes been there for me more than Ava has ever been. But Ava was my everything, she made me happy. All these thought ran in and out of my mind. Until a hand waved in front of my face, making me lose focus on my thoughts..

"EARTH TO FINN!" Johnny shouted, my eyes rapidly looked up and stared at Johnny. "You okay?!" He asked, I nodded "Yeah just thinking.." I mumbled, Johnny crossed his arms and leaned against the fridge. "Thinking about what?" He asked, I gave him the letter and crossed my arms. He had snatched it out of my hand and started to read it.

"Thinking of her.." 

AUTHORS MESSAGE:

Heres my update, sorry it took a while. been busy with online school and other shit.

Hope everyones doing well ..

993 Words