The Journey Test

Hey guys, Gold Ninja here. So welcome to the second chapter of my story, I really hope you guys enjoy it. SO without further ado, LETS BEGIN.

As Sheldon and Crystal made their way back to his house, Crystal began asking questions.

"So, what school do you go to?"

"I go to Poke-lake Middle School."

"Wow! So do I!"

"Well then I guess we can go to school together tomorrow."

"Yeah!" Sheldon started to smile. It felt nice to finally make a friend after so many year of loneliness.

"So, Sheldon?"

"Yeah?"

"What Cornia do you have?" Sheldon's smile then started to fade into a frown. Crystal notices this and starts feeling bad.

"You ok, Sheldon?" Sheldon looks at Crystal and sighs.

"I don't have a Cornia..."

"Huh?" Crystal looked confused.

"I was born without a Cornia. Ever since I learned how to talk to people, people in my own family have ridiculed and made fun of me for not having a Cornia." Crystal looked very surprised.

"A human that didn't have a Cornia? That can't be possible! But, how do you know for sure?"

"Huh? What do you mean, 'how do I know for sure?'"

"Sheldon, it's not possible for a human to not have a Cornia."

"That's what you think, and that's what I thought for a long time but..." He paused for a moment before starting again.

"But?"

"Every time Bede throws me to the ground with his psychic powers, I'm reminded that I don't have a Cornia." After Sheldon continued, Crystal was a bit confused.

"Who's Bede?"

"He's that guy who was chasing you around yelling stuff about Espeons."

"Oh."

"He used his psychic powers to bully me ever since 3rd grade, and today I couldn't take it anymore, and I yelled at him."

Crystal had a surprised expression on her face.

"Wait. You're the person everyone was staring at today!"

"H-huh?"

"Yeah! Everyone including me was staring at you wondering what was going to happen!"

"O-oh." Sheldon remembered everyone looking at him and how embarrassed he was when he noticed them.

"But, Sheldon..."

"Huh?"

"You never know, maybe your Cornia was stolen!"

"Not possible, if anyone were to try to steal a Cornia, they would die on the spot."

"Die?"

"Yep."

"Sorry. I can't come up with anything better to say." Crystal looked sad that she wasn't able to cheer Sheldon up. She just met him, but he is already becoming a good friend to her. Sheldon looked forward, sighed, and suddenly smiled.

"It's alright, cause as my parents say, 'always look towards the future!'" Sheldon then takes off in a sprint with Crystal soon doing the same thing.

10 minutes later, they arrived at Sheldon's house. Along the way, Sheldon realized he hadn't thought of how he was going to explain this to his parents. Pokemon and human relationships weren't uncommon and he's currently bringing a female Eevee to his house. How was he gonna tell his mom and dad? Once they arrived at Sheldon's house, Sheldon took out his key and unlocked the door to reveal his parents sitting in the living room. Once they heard the door opening, they turned to the door and saw their son with a female Eevee. Having known from the get-go it was female because of their years of traveling.