Slumbering Weald

Hey guys, Gold Ninja here. So i'm planning to try and write a new chapter everyday since I finally can relax. Hope I can pull this off. BY THE WAY, I forgot to mention this, but I have decided that the Pokemon will only be able to learn 4 moves like in the game. Anyway, sit back, relax, and ENJOY!

Sheldon and Hop were walking out of the school with their new Pokemon walking besides them. While they were walking, Sheldon thought back to what happened after the 4 adults endorsed them.

*Flashback*

Sheldon was talking with Crystal and Hop when Bede came over with Serene. Bede was glaring at Sheldon with a look of pure hate. He had never felt more embarrassed than he did in the gym when Sheldon managed to beat him. He then remembered something and that just seemed to make him even angrier. Hop noticed Bede's glare and shivered at the sight of him. He looked like he wanted to kill Sheldon right there and then. Sheldon noticed Hop looking behind him and when he turned around there was Bede, still with that look of murder on his face.

"I just realized something." Bede said looking right into Sheldon's eyes. "How do you have a Cornia...you were born without one!!" 

Sheldon looked nervous. He should have expected Bede to ask him about why he suddenly had a Cornia.

"Well...um..-" Bede cut Sheldon off.

"Save it, just know that the next time we battle, I WILL win!" Bede then turned around and walked out of the school with Serene close behind. Sheldon let out a sigh of relief thankful that he didn't have to explain how he got a Cornia to Bede. Sheldon was still nervous about tomorrow, knowing that he would be going on his adventure with Hop. Crystal looked at Sheldon with concern on her face. She hasn't known Sheldon for a long time, but she can tell that with enough pressure and stress, he could crack.

"Well, that was a bit scary." Hop said scratching his head.

*Flashback ends*

That encounter did not sit well with anyone in the group. Sheldon looked at his Rotom phone to see it was only 5 pm, so they still had time before everyone went to their homes to spend their last night for a while with their families.

"So Sheldon, what do you wanna do?" Hop asked Sheldon as he was unsure of how to spend the last few hours of the day.

"Hmm i'm honestly not sure. What about you Crystal?" Sheldon turned to Crystal in hopes that she may have an answer.

"I got nothing." Everyone sighed as they realized that they had nothing to do. Suddenly, Hop got an idea.

"Wait, I got it!" He then points a finger at Sheldon.

"Sheldon, lets have a battle!" Sheldon and Crystal's faces lit up in excitement. Everyone agreed on the battle and they found a field to battle on. 

"Alright Scott, lets go!" With that, the fire bunny Jumped out onto the field.

"Lets do this, Cr-!"

CRASH

A sudden loud noise interrupts the battle before it could even get started. Everyone went towards where the sound came from and saw a broken fence leading out into the woods. Hop had a horrified look on his face as he recalls what happened earlier this morning.

*Flashback*

Hop walked out of his home to go to school. He always walked out of his house, and turned right in order to go to school. This time however, he heard slamming coming from the right. He walks up and sees a Wooloo tackling the fence.