The Wild Area

HEY GUYS, GOLD NINJA HERE! Alright, so through my week and something long act of Procrastination I have some ideas for some chapters. Also, I think I made a mistake on Toxel's description. I'll get around to fixing that. Once again, i'm terribly sorry about not posting more and i'll try my best. Anyway, ENJOY!

Hop, Sheldon, and Crystal made their way into the Wild Area and Hop was jumping for joy. Sheldon looked at Hop with cautious excitement before looking around. There were berry trees everywhere, and he could see some red beams of light in the distance. He could see water running almost every and at the very back he believes he can see the entrance to Motostoke. Hop just got out of the station and started bolting out towards the grass. Sheldon called out to Hop,

"I'm gonna go further ahead!" He got a salute in response.

Sheldon and Crystal went further down and suddenly the air around them got increasingly hot. Sheldon once again felt a sharp pair of eyes of him, and looked towards where he felt the presence, only to find nothing there. He started to freak out. Something's gotta be chasing me.

He started to run without warning Crystal, causing her to nearly fall off his head. His eyes were darting around, trying to find the source of the noise. It wasn't until he heard Crystal's cries that he was brought back into reality and soon slowed down.

"Sorry Crystal. It just feels like something is following us." Sheldon looked behind the two, only to see Hop running towards them. He felt the presence once more, and turned around, only to be launched toward the ground from a Tackle attack. He heard Crystal yell out in surprise and Hop doing the same. He looks up to see his attacker and sees a puppy with orange fur and black stripes along its back and legs. The attacker slips away, but Sheldon saw it long enough to know that it was a Growlithe. Hop helped Sheldon up and they kept an eye out for the Growlithe. They never found it, so Hop suggested they go into one of the dens. Sheldon and Crystal agreed, and they started looking for a max raid den. As they were looking, Sheldon thought back to school.

*Flashback*

"Woah! what's that?!" Hop looked up towards the sky to see two shining lights heading towards them. They land just in front of them and Hop picks them up. He gets real giddy as he realizes what they were. "Sheldon! come look at this!" Sheldon comes over confused at what Hop was holding. Hop gave Sheldon one of them, and quickly made his way to the office.

"They're Wishing Stars, Sheldon!" Sheldon was shocked. In his very hands was the key to dynamaxing. He quickly followed Hop to where they could get Dynamax Bands so they would be able to dynamax.

*Flashback ends*

Sheldon snaps back to reality when Hop calls him over. He and Crystal make their way to Hop and just stare at the den. Sheldon looks up, wondering how far up the beam went. He looks back down to see Hop already entering the den, he quickly follows suit.

It was dark, but they could still see. They look up to see a giant creature that looked like a bunch of cream. Once its presence has been known, it let out a loud cry forcing Sheldon and Hop to cover their ears. The ringing in the ears had vanished and they were ready to battle.

"Let's go, Scott!" Hop threw his Pokeball and out came the Scorbunny.

"Let's do this, Crystal!" She nodded and took her place in front of Sheldon. Energy swarmed around Hops hand and went into his Dynamax Band. What happened next surprised Sheldon. Hop recalled Scott and the energy transferred from his band, to Scott's Pokeball. The Pokeball grew large and he chucked it behind him.

The Pokeball opened and Scott came out growing larger and larger. Scott lands, shaking the earth underneath him. Scott lets out his own battle cry, letting everyone in the den know he was ready to battle.