A Third Companion

Ok guys, I have decided that I will get at least one chapter out every week. With the amount of work that I have, it just seems like the best option. Anyway, sit back, relax, and-WAIT! ALMOST FORGOT!!

Ok guys, listen, serious talk here. Since I realized that I got no experience in making freaking love stories, I'm going to leave this choice in your hands. A poll will take place right here. There will be 2 choices:

1. I continue and try to make this a Pokemon x human love story.

2. I cancel the Pokemon x human idea and just make this into an adventure story.

Just place a 'Yes' comment under which one you want and whichever one gets the most, is what i'll go with through this story.

Anyway, sit back, relax, and ENJOY!

Sheldon, Crystal, and Hop looked around the pitch, astonished at the sheer amount of people in the stands.

"Man, Sheldon. This is a lot of people..." Hop said as his voice started shaking a bit. Sheldon agreed with him. It was a heck of a lot more people than when they took the journey test.

"Geez, Crystal. What do you think of all this?" The Eevee was speechless as she looked around the stadium, she snapped out of it when she heard Sheldon speak.

"Well, it's a bit overwhelming for me. I've never seen this many people before." Crystal laughed nervously as it seemed that the cheering crowd had just gotten louder. Everything settled down once Rose started speaking again.

"Hello, all gym Challengers! I know that you all want to get your Gym Challenge started, but first we need to go over a few rules." Rose paused before starting again.

"First, as you heard before, you must collect the 8 Gym Badges required for you to have the chance of facing the Champion! On top of that, you can still get disqualified for various reasons. The main reasons include losing to a certain Gym Leader too many times and showing bad sportsmanship." The Challengers were confused by this and one kid with blue hair raised his hand to ask a question.

"Excuse me, but what do you mean by losing to a Gym Leader too many times?" Someone in the crowd asked while everyone mumbled in agreement. Rose smiled at this since last years' challengers didn't even question it and got defeated by Kabu.

"Excellent question. To put it simply, each Gym Leader has a set number of times you can challenge them before you're disqualified. It can range from 1-10 tries, so be careful when you decide to challenge a Gym because it could be your last battle." Sheldon took that information to heart, so now he knew to be cautious. Hop was slowly becoming less nervous and his usual excited side came back at full force.

"There are also ways that the Gym battles will work. If the Challenger has no Pokemon that can battle anymore, they have to tie the score by winning the Cornia battle. In order for a guaranteed win, the Challenger must win the Pokemon battle and the Cornia battle."

"Now, beside those rules, there is the rule of rigging someone during their Gym Challenge. If anyone tries to interfere with a challenger's Gym Challenge, they will be disqualified once the league staff is notified." This brought some sort of relief to the trio since now they knew that Bede couldn't try and screw with them. Speaking of Bede, there he was, raising his hand.

"But sir, what if someone got sabotaged and they didn't have any proof?" People were surprised at this, no one even thought of what could occur if that happened. Even Rose was a bit shocked by this question.

"Hmm, you have a point there, nothing has ever really come down to that though." This put Sheldon back on the edge.

"Hmm, okay. The league staff and I will talk about that and let everyone know at the earliest time possible." Everyone nodded at this and the ceremony continued.