Prólogo

Tobias, Damian, Zion, and Sinclair Perigoso were quadruplets. Sons of two Brazilian immigrants that loved each other and their children very much. 

But, you see, the boy's parents had to work every single day of their lives. It was when the boys were fifteen when it happened. 

Their baby sister was born on June tenth.

She was their pride and joy. The second the boy's saw their sister's big, innocent brown eyes they knew that they were going to protect her with their lives. They may have only been fifteen but they were bound and determined to give their sister everything she could ever want in life.

Tobias instantly went to work hustling drugs for the local gang, trying to help their parents out with the bills. He was already putting aside money for his sister's college fund. He knew his parents wouldn't be able to put any of the boys through college, but perhaps Tobias could help with that.

Damian instantly became the most protective. He was always around her, mothering her and making sure his little girl was happy at all times. Damian got really good at pickpocketing people, just to make sure his sister had all the toys she could ever want. 

Zion started working at a computer store, managing it from a young age. He had a better understanding of computers than almost anyone else in the store, and he was only fifteen. He was working to help Tobias, but in a much more legal way. 

Sinclair got very good at hustling pool very quickly. Although his skills got him in trouble from time to time, he always shook it off in an effort to fit in with the rough crowd of the pool hall. That, and he wanted to get as much money as he could for his sister. He worked legitimately as a mechanic for even more money, which put him at odds with his parents due to his grades and always working.

When their little girl was six months old, and possibly the happiest baby in the world, her parents were going to take her to the doctor because she'd had a fever for several days. It was only when Sinclair was coming home that he saw his parents car crushed into nothing on the side of the road and burning. 

By the time Sinclair had called the proper authorities and his brothers, the fire was burning too hot for him to do anything. 

The firemen appeared quickly, checking over the fifteen year old boy swiftly before heading towards the car.

Three bodies were found, burnt to a crisp. 

That's the day that the four brothers lost both their parents and their world. 

Tobias threw himself into work, taking over in months after his sister's death.

Damian lost his mind and vanished into thin air.

Zion put himself through college and started his own business. 

Sinclair soon fell into the wrong crowd, but then took the crowd over.

Dental records from their parents matched the corpses in the burning car. 

But their little sister was far too young to have any type of dental records. But they found the body of a six month old baby in the car.

That was the day that Gemma Perigoso died.

Or was it?