𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

''𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞

''𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞.''

''𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎
        𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜,𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝.''

Warning:this book is where Jungkook would easily forgive Tae and if you don't like reading this kind of book, leaves.
Your 'bye' is not needed either.
Thank you 💜💜

☀︎︎

"Jungkook can we talk?"

"Sure hyung."walking away from their lunch table Jungkook follow close behind the older.The fact that the silver hair boy stop calling him by petname which he always did and physically distant himself from the younger male pained him.

It all begin when a new student transfer to their school 3 months ago,Taehyung started to hang out with him more.

Jungkook can't blame him though,in his opinion,the boy was so much better than him.

"What is it hyungie?"the younger asked,big doe eyes looked up to the taller male questioningly.

"We should break up."his tone was cold,void of any emotion.

Jungkook froze,he felt like his entire body stop working.They've been dating for almost 2 years now,always been the happiness couple.They barely fights and if they did it only some silly fights.Nothing serious.

Why all of a sudden Taehyung wanna break up?

"B-but why?D-did I do something wrong hyung?I'll change p-please.Don't l-leave me."his voice croak,lip trembling.

His heart hurt,so much.

"I found someone else."

And Jungkook's heart was completely shattered.

"F-fine then b-but can you still be w-with me for a week?Just for a week only and act like before like when we first start dating then I'll let you go."

If Tae really fine someone who's better than me then I should let him go.

"Okay."Taehyung just wanna ended thing as soon as possible and if Jungkook want a week then be it.