𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

☀︎︎

☀︎︎

It's been three years after the incident of Jungkook and Taehyung happened,now the couple has graduated and move in together.

Taehyung became a new CEO at his father company while Jungkook open his own art gallery after a year of graduation.

Jimin,Heseok and Yoongi  with Jin and Namjoon also live with their own significant other.Yugyeom and BamBam are no different.Everyone is happily enjoying their life.

Jimin work as Taehyung's assistant,Hoseok is a dance instructor and Yoongi is a song composer.

Namjoon and Jin together manage their own restaurant.

Meanwhile Yugyeom and Bambam successfully build their own small company.

The group of friends often have a get together during weekends despite how busy they are.

Today is Saturday which mean no work and at the Taekook household as usual laying an adorable couple cuddling with each other.

The smaller male was the first one to wake up,he smile brightly when he saw his husband's sleeping feature,slowly,he bring his small hand to caress the older cheek softly,loving how his hand feel on his husband cheek.

Yeah Taehyung propose a year after they moved in together which such big surprises for Jungkook,he couldn't stop crying and immediately launched himself on Taehyung as fast as the word yes left his own mouth,kissing the older passionately.

After 5 minutes or so with adoring his husband he decided to got up but unfortunately for him the grip on his small waist only tightened,the older now put his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck,softly kissing him making the younger giggle adorably.

"TaeTae tickle."

Taehyung only smile and continued kissing his small husband,loving Jungkook's giggles way too much to stop.

"Hyungie stop,Koo need to go and make us breakfast."

Oh how Tae love it when his husband talking in third person.

Morning is when Jungkook becomes the cutest human on earth.

"But flower it's weekend we don't have work let's just snuggle please." Taehyung said,giving Jungkook his best puppy eyes,he look like an actual puppy when he just woke up.He always love Jungkook peachy scent,love staying close to the younger no matter how long they've been together,he can never get enough of Jungkook.

Jungkook just sigh,defeat,shaking his head lightly.Sometimes Taehyung is like a little kid longing for his mom affection,Jungkook didn't complain though,he love the clingy Taehyung.

"Alright you big baby."

"Your big baby,love."

And the the couple spent their morning cuddling on their comfy king size bed talking about random things,Taehyung keep complimenting Jungkook making him blush.

The younger still get shy over something like this even after they've been dating for years and Taehyung really love it when the peach like color adored his husband's cheek.

He love Jungkook so much.You can say he's whipped and he'll just smile at you and nodded.

The effects the small adorable male has on his husband is scary.

Like last year when Taehyung was fuming in anger because staff at the company ruin their biggest project he threw everything in his office yelling at everyone,event Jimin.

Jungkook happened to brought his lunch for his husband when he saw everyone looked so scared.

When he open the door,Taehyung screamed for him to get out,not knowing who exactly at the door,but when Jungkook said 'What's wrong Tae Tae?'h
He turn from his big glass wall to the younger,his stern featured softened,walking to his husband hugging him ever so tightly.

Jungkook make him calm down faster than 5 minutes.

By that Taehyung was sure he won't change his husband for the world.

Jungkook is his home,his best friend,his advisor,his lover,his univers,his everything.

"Tae Tae?"

"Yeah love?"

"You were spacing out hyungie what's wrong?Are you okay?"

"I was thinking about us baby.How thankful I am to receive another chance from you."

"Taehyungie we promised to not talk about this again."

"It's just seeing you keep remaining me about how kind you were and I'll forever be thankful.I love you baby,so much."

"Love you too hyungie."

The day ended up with them having a nice dinner together like usual then do a movie marathon with Jungkook being himself,sleeping half way through the third movie making Tae chuckle then took his husband bridal style and hug him tight when he lay the younger down on their bed with an 'I love you my little sun shine.'and hose to dreamland with Jungkook.