𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

'' 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑,𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

'' 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑,𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢.''

                      ☀︎︎

Ding dong

Taehyung open the door of his apartment to see his boyfriend standing there smiling beautifully,showing his bunny teeth.

"I bring your favorite snacks TaeTae."the younger excitedly exclaimed.

Taehyung just nodded not really bothered at all.

"Come in."

He didn't notice the frown that creep on the brown hair boy's face which quickly turn back into a fake smile.

"Uhm so,what do you wanna watch?"

"Whatever you want."

After done choosing the movie Jungkook settled himself down between Taehyung legs,his small back against the older's front,like how they always do.

"Remember when we first have our movie date Taehyungie?I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the second movie and you bring me to your room.The next morning I woke up by your kisses and you also prepared me breakfast then we spent the whole day cuddling."

Jungkook said smiling bitterly which go unnoticed by the silver hair boy,since he eyes were on the phone screen.

He however,heard what Jungkook said and something inside of him felt weird but he decided to shrug the odd feeling off.

"I do Jungkook."

And Jungkook just curl himself more into the older.

And it'll be our last movie night.