𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

''𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍

𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎,𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍.''

☀︎︎

Arrived in front of his apartment door,he weakly ring the doorbell.

The door open reveal his roommate,Yugyeom.

Taehyung once said he wanted Jungkook to move in with him,but thing happened and they didn't get a chance to and now Jungkook for sure won't ever get that chance.

"Jungkook you're soaking oh god hurry come in!"

"Here's your clothes.Go change I'll make you something."

Jungkook just weakly took the clothes and enter the bathroom.

"Come here Kook I make you some hot choco and tell me what happened you looked so excited when you left what's wrong,bun?"his friend asked worriedly.

Yugyeom and him has been friend for so long,they went to school together since elementary and Yugyeom know Jungkook just like the back of his hand.

"Gyeomie-I—"that's all Jungkook has said he was too broken and he was pull in to his best friend embraced.

"Shh it's okay Kookie take your time.I'm here."he gently rub a circle on Jungkook's small back,trying to calm the crying boy down.

"H-he didn't come."

"He what!?!"Yugyeom unknowingly shout making the small boy in his arms slightly flinched.

"Jungkook,I'm sorry,but that bastard really didn't come?how dare he!"

Yugyeom was fuming,no one hurt his best friend.He has always been there to protect the smaller since they were young and seeing Jungkook a crying mess because Taehyung make him want nothing but to punch the daylights out of the boy.

"A-and I saw h-him with the transfer student."

"That boy again?!That's it,I'm going to kill both of them."

"Gyeomie!no,it's okay we're gonna break up anyway."come out a hoarse voice of Jungkook.

That night Jungkook ended up in his best friend's embrace with tear stain cheek.

...

"Hyungie!"Taehyung turn around to where the sound come from,there he saw a smiling Jungkook running to where he was standing.

It look like he's not mad at the older,like the older didn't ditch him for someone else yesterday,however there's the slightly black color under his eyes and his pale cheek say otherwise.

"J-Jungkook"

"You're free this afternoon right?All teachers are having a meeting can we go to the arcade?"

"S-sure."The silver hair male still shook as to why the younger didn't scream or yell at him,he didn't expect such thing.

...

Both boys were having fun.Taehyung keep letting the younger win without himself knowing,he loves to see the younger smile and jumping in excitement whenever he win.Doesn't notice that his heart still beat so fast for the adorable boy.

Without knowing the smaller boy who always smile at him was already too broken to fix and the cause of it was no other than him.

The day ended just like that.Taehyung has won Jungkook an adorable bunny plushie.

Currently they're on their way back to Jungkook's apartment one of Tae hand was intertwined with Jungkook.

"Tae"

"Hhm?"

"Remember the first time we went to arcade?You also won me a tiger plushie.It's still in my room."

"Yeah,you were such a baby back than."

"I was not!"

"Was so."

"Was not."

The bickering ended and the car was in a comfortable silent.

And Jungkook smile.

This will be our last arcade date TaeTae.