𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

''𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

''𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.''

           ☀︎

Jungkook and Taehyung have spent all day cuddling on the sofa and baking some cookies.

Weird things is Tae still feel butterflies in his stomach whenever Jungkook show him his bunny smile or when he occasionally kiss his cheek.

He shrug it off though.

On the other hand,Jungkook was happy,at least Tae wasn't so cold.They haven't done this for so long,so long that Jungkook almost forgot the feeling of them give no care about the world but only two of them,spending all day by doing things that couple would do.

The day went by so fast,now the sun has set down telling them that it's night time.And it's Jungkook's time to leave.

He wanted to stay for another night since tomorrow is Sunday but thinking he shouldn't bothered the older more than he already was.Taehyung doesn't really fancy the idea of him staying for too long.

They're not like before after all.

"Goodbye Tae I love you." Jungkook said and tiptoed to give Taehyung a peck on the lip.

"Bye."Tae was about to shut the door but Jungkook stop him.

"Wait!Tae can we go to our favorite bubble tea place and the park tomorrow?"

"Mhm what time?"

"How about 1 p.m."

"Okay."

"See you!"

Jungkook was waiting the elevator and when it open his step halt.

There he saw the transfer student come out of the elevator.

"Jungkook?You live here too?"

"Uh..no I'm just visiting someone.What about you?"

"Oh I'm having a sleepover with Tae.You know him right I saw you and the others hang out with him a lot."

"Y-yeah."

"I'll go now it's nice talking to you Jungkook."the transfer student,Minhyun,sweetly smile at him.

(Minhyun is a sweet boy here.)

Is that why Tae wanted me to leave so early?

He didn't even tell him about us.

....

Jungkook was sitting in the bubble tea shop waiting for Taehyung.

Currently it's 12:30.Jungkook decided to come a bit early,he doesn't want Tae to wait.

1:00 p.m

2:00 p.m

3:00 p.m

4:00 p.m

5:00 p.m

6:00 p.m

The stuff was looking at Jungkook sympathetically,the boy has been waiting for hours now and no one come,the drink that he has ordered for Tae melted,his own also remains the same.They know Jungkook by how often he and his boyfriend come here and they thought maybe the two have a fight.

They choose to stay quiet though,knowing it's not their place to interfere someone's business.

Jungkook decided to left to the park thinking maybe Taehyung was waiting for him there,maybe he thought Jungkook wanted to meet at the park first.

Arrived at the park that they usually come he saw no one.

He,anyway didn't leave .He decided to wait by sitting there.

He wanted to call to the older asking him where was he but thinking he shouldn't be so clingy and by that he put his phone back into his pocket.

"Remember Tae?This is the place we shared our first kiss."Jungkook whispers to himself,smiling bitterly.

He waited there for another 1 and a half hour before leave the place.

Walking back he saw a familiar car,Taehyung's car to be specific.

And if you think Jungkook heart can't be more broken you're wrong.

So wrong.

His heart shattered when he saw Taehyung come out of the car with no one other than Minhyun,laughing happily with each other.

So that's why so didn't show up.

Taking his phone out he decided to call the taller male,wanted to see what's his response gonna be.

"H-hyung where you?"

"Home why?"

"Did you forget about our date?"

Jungkook could hear Taehyung curse under his breath,his eyes glue to the glass door that show a guilty Taehyung.

"Jungkook I'm sorry I have something to do and I—I"

"You forgot.It's okay hyung I understand take care I love you."

And he hang up.

And the rain decided it's time to pour,helping Jungkook hiding his tear that slowly rolled down from his pale cheeks.

The brown hair boy was walking lifelessly back to his apartment,he doesn't care about him soaking,his heart was hurting so much to care.