𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

''𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎

''𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎.𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝.''

                         ☀︎

The bright of the sun in the morning shined through the small hold of curtains woke Jungkook up from his slumber.

He slowly rub his eyes,trying to adjust to the brightness of the morning light.

Looking around he saw he was on his boyfriend bed.

He smile.

At least he still care.

Getting out of the bed,he left the room and went straight to the kitchen.

There he saw Taehyung cooking some breakfast and smile,again.

"Good morning TaeTae." Jungkook said as he back hugged the older.

"Morning Jungkook."

"What are you making hyungie?"

"Some pancakes.Go prepare the table it'll be done soon."

"Okay hyungie!"

After they finished their breakfast the couple—or more like Jungkook drag Taehyung to the sofa and cuddle with him,just like their old day.

"Remember this hoodie Taehyungie?"Jungkook said,referring to the light blue hoodie that he was wearing,it was so big on him that make him looks so tiny."This is the first ever hoodie you gave me when I said I don't have any spare clothes when you asked me to spent the night here.You said I look so adorable in it you even took so many photos and printed it out."

"Well because you're adorable."and both of them blush.

Taehyung because he thought he already fall out of love,why did he still found it adorable and want to squish Jungkook so badly.

Jungkook because he haven't heard Taehyung's compliments for so long already.

What was I thinking?Why did I said that?