𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡

''𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚍

𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍.''

☀︎︎

"What are you doing Kookie?Isn't it so early?We have no school today."Yugyeom asked his friend,today there school gave the students two day off since their exam has already ended and summer break is near,the school was busy preparing some events.

"I'm having a picnic with Tae today Gyeomie." Jungkook happily replied to his best friend.

Yugyeom,however doesn't like the idea,he just hate to see Jungkook in pain but he doesn't have the right to stop Jungkook's decision.

"Kookie you know I'll always be here by your side no matter what right?We are best friend and I hate seeing you cry.So please come to me whenever you need someone."

"I know Gyeomie and I'm so thankful for that."and he gave his best friend a tight hug,he's so grateful that he has Yugyeom as his best friend.It's not that the other hyungs wasn't there for him it's just Yugyeom is different.

...

"TaeTae over here!"

Jungkook cutely wave his hands when he saw the older come out from his car looking as handsome as ever.

"Morning Jungkook."

"Goo' mornin' Tae.I prepared us so many things to eat,all of them are your favorites too!" Jungkook excitedly exclaimed making the older chuckle slightly at his adorableness.

"Let's go shall we?"

"Yeah!"

...

After the picnic the couple spent some time taking photo since both the scenery and weather were so nice.

Most of the photos in Taehyung's phone were stolen shot,he took it whenever Jungkook was busy admiring the view.

Taehyung himself doesn't understand his own feelings.

Doesn't he like Minhyun?Why is his heart still beat so fast when he's with Jungkook?Why he still feel the butterflies in his stomach toward the younger's adorable action?He doesn't feel like this towards Minhyun.

What he also didn't know was how he still look at Jungkook like he's his universe.

The day ended pretty smoothly with them spent the rest of the day at Jungkook's apartment cuddling and playing some video game.

Yugyeom was on a date with his boyfriend so he wasn't there.

"I'll get going Kook,see you tomorrow."

"Bye bye Taehyungie love you."

Jungkook standing at his door watching Tae leave and his smile turn into a sad one.

Thank you for the last beautiful picnic Tae.